Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rwetli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 11:06 AM
    Weedeater problems
    I have a weedeater, Featherlite XT 25 Series. Bought 7/30/97. I have a problem with the throttle cable, it doesn't move freely. How can I free this up, so that the weedeater can operate properly.

Thank you,

Richard Wetli
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2007, 01:02 AM
    More then likey it got bent or jammed... either way your going to have to take the handle off.. you may need a new cable.
    echo srm 230 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 05:46 PM
    Try lubeing the cable up where it connects on to the carburetor and the trigger.
    tallulahtroajns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 07:51 AM

How do I replace the trimmer line on my electric weedeater moder RTE115C

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with Weedeater [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have a weedeater LT-7000, that has been giving me trouble lately, it runs real rough and wants to stall at full throttle, after cleaning the carb, muffler and port,and air filter,I recently discovered the fuel lines that run through the gas tank are broken inside the tank and I am not...

Weedeater Featherlite Plus [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'd like to find an exploded view diagram, specifically of the fuel tank, filter, and fuel lines of a "WEEDEATER FEATHERLITE PLUS" by Poulan. Hope you can help.

Featherlite Weedeater [ 2 Answers ]

Hi:I wonder could someone tell me the proper procedure how to install the fuelline and filter inside the fuel tank on my Featherlite Weedeater? The old fuelline is cracked in several places and need to be replaced.It's the fuelline inside the fueltank.really appreciate it. Thanks Slade.

Stringing a weedeater [ 4 Answers ]

I borrowed a weed eater from a friend of mine, and it's one where you have to pull the spool off to load the string. How do I load the string back in so I can continue weedeating my yard? The string I'm using is the right string for the weed eater, I just don't have a clue how to go about getting...

Weedeater [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Weedeater model XT 20T. A month ago when it last worked the engine would konk out. I was able to finish the job after several restarts. Finally wouldn't start at all. I replaced the deteriated fuel line, put a new spark plug in it, used fresh gas, and cleaned the air filter. Still...

View more questions Search