Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chewingum Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2012, 06:35 PM
    If your deposits is one figure but you come up with a lesser figure so how do I get a
    I need a monthly revenue so the bank statement is less than the gross income is about $40 thousand that was not deposited so how do I get the monthly revenue from that and the checks were wrote to personal not to the co so it was deposit inpersonal but I have to show this amount how do I do this

Oct 2, 2012, 06:44 PM
    Yes the deposits are lesser than the form on 1040 business . About 40 thousand difference in other words it does not match the 40 thousand was wrote to personal so it was deposit in personal now I have to do a monthly revenue report how do I do that it has to match the bank statement thanks

Oct 2, 2012, 06:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingum View Post
    yes the deposits are lesser than the form on 1040 business . about 40 thousand difference in other words it does not match the 40 thousand was wrote to personal so it was deposit in personal now i have to do a monthly revenue report how do i do that it has to match the bank statement thanks
    This has to match the annual bank statements but the thing is the $40 was deposit in personal instead of the company 's account so now how do I do a monthly revenue on this so that it matches
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2012, 05:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingum View Post
    this has to match the annual bank statements but the thing is the $40 was deposit in personal instead of the company 's account so now how do i do a monthly revenue on this so that it matches
    Credit sales
    Debit capital or drawings

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fashion figure n normal figure [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between a fashion figure and a normal figure.

Help me figure this out [ 5 Answers ]

I have been in a physical relation with this guy and we're great together.. the chemistry and everything... we lived together (with other friends around) for about 7 months and then he had to leave to another place and since then we video chat and talk on phone everyday.. hes coming over to visit...

I can't figure this out ! [ 2 Answers ]

There's this monkey I really like but I can never find the name of it. The only way I can get a picture of it is by typing in 'George of the jungle monkey' and it appears. Does anyone know what this monkey is called? And by any chance did anyone watch Life in a canopy- Living like a monkey if...

I can't figure it out [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, for school we have some unproctored tests that we have to take. However, we HAVE to use Explorer, as the site does not work with FF apparently. These are patient-nurse scenario based programs and pop-ups must be turned off. Well, I HAVE turned off my pop-ups, but apparently I still can't...

I can't figure out what to try next [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Smith (cast iron boilers) oil furnace. Several of the parts are labeled Honeywell. I hadn't used it this year yet because of finances, then once I was able to get oil delivered I had to wait as there was water in cellar. Finally the oil supplier came and said the boiler and chimney base...

View more questions Search