Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Oct 2, 2012, 03:56 PM
    Cartoon Robinson Crusoe 1980s?
    I´m looking for a movie (do not know length at all, might be short) of Robinson Crusoe - cartoon one. I saw it in the 80`s. Do not know if it was made in the 80´s. It was in color, and I remember what it looked like, it was not as good drawn as any old Disneymovie (Cinderella or whatever). I think the guy had brown hair, kind of like a mullet. I have a veeeery vague memory of him having on purple pants, might be wrong. Who made this? What was it called? What year? I know I rented it sometime. Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

1980s Dragon Cartoon [ 28 Answers ]

When I was a kid I remember an animated dragon cartoon that was a one shot deal or just a mini series. It was a serious cartoon. One of the events in it may have been a dragon egg hatching and a boy getting the dragon or being protected by dragons in some fantasy realm. It may have been an after...

Cartoon Movie from the 1980s [ 0 Answers ]

I have been looking for this movie for YEARS! Here's what I know: It had animals as the characters. There were a family of bears that owned a bakery, the children went to pick berries at some point. There was a fox with a toothache, and The whole town puts on a town play at the end. If...

1980s Cartoon Motorcycle [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm trying to remember the name of the cartoon that featured the following: a motorcycle that could split its tires and turn into a hovering/flying vehicle. I know it's not M.A.S.K. because that motorcycle turned into a helicopter. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Name this 1980s cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

It was around 1987, a little girl named allison lived on a farm with her parents and her cat winston. A group of ugly green aliens had stolen a magic orb from a peacful bunch of aliens called wobblies. The orb fell to earth and started killing off the crops. Allison met up with 4 of the wobblies, a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.