Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reneebiller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2012, 02:11 PM
    Can not play my ctg file please help me
    My dad let me borrow his camera and now I cannot view the videos I took.. they have ctg has an extension and I am having trouble opening them. Can anyone help
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2012, 09:55 PM
    CTG files contain information about the number of images stored in each folder on the memory card.
    Use picassa or quicktime

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I convert a ctg file to jpeg? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Panasonic Lumix and I took some pics and videos of my niece's wedding. I transferred and view pics fine, no problem. When I get to the videos, they won't play and are stated as being a 'ctg' file. I have googled it and it is an ending for a Canon camera. How did I get this on my...

Changing .ctg file to .jpg format [ 13 Answers ]

?? Hello, I need some help with viewing pictures. You see... I have a cd of picures that were shot with a canon digital. 2 out of 3 folders I am able to see the pics. The #3 folder is listed as canon msc. When I click it on 119.ctg. It will not let me open. I checked on the file menu on my...

How to run .ctg file? [ 1 Answers ]

How to run .ctg file?is there any media player which runs .ctg file.or how can I change .ctg file to .jpg format

Changing .ctg file to .jpg format [ 1 Answers ]

In downloading my camera card, I found the files were in CTG. How to convert to JPG or TIF?

.CTG file viewer [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having photos in .ctg file format... but it is not opening in my PC... I ve tried many softwares but in vain... so what is the solution

View more questions Search