Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gazelleintense Posts: 175, Reputation: 13

May 6, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Nothing wrong with being a virgin. Some people can just be jerks. In person and online.

I was on a site and got harassed singled out for no reason by the sites admin... I put up with it a few weeks and got stressed out and nearly sick over it... then I wised up and decided to avoid the site. Problem solved.
    dreamguy Posts: 58, Reputation: 13
    -

Jul 8, 2007, 09:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shygrneyzs
    There is a group called CyberAngels that deals specifically with cyber stalking and related issues. Their website is: CyberAngels

Also see The National Center for Victims of Crime: The National Center for Victims of Crime - Library/Document Viewer

Here is a resource that give the laws regarding cyberstalking: List of Cyberstalking Laws

And the last one I will post here is the Cyber 911 Help site: Internet Safety: Cyber911 Emergency - Cyberstalking and Harassment

You can report, should report, cases of cyberstalking and harassment. It is a threat not to be taken lightly and there are laws that do protect the victims and punish the perpetrtors.

Good luck to you.
    Does Chris Hanson from dateline interview perpitraitors of cyber bullying and expose them on national TV?

You all know Chris Hanson right? He's a correspondent with dateline NBC. He is on "to catch a predator". He interviews adults who use the internet to meet teens for sex.

But I don't know if he investigates other types of cyber crime.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ambrotose for Stroke Victim [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've heard that Ambrotose will stimulate a person's own stem cells and that this could possibly help stroke victim's recovery. Does anyone have any opinions on this? Thanks, BB

Please help. I am a victim of fraud [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem. I found out that a fraudalent petition for my wife's immigrant visa was signed in my name. I gave no consent for the submission of the petition. My signature was forged. My wife and I were married April 1999. We separated December 2000. Ever since the separation we...

Victim of circumstances =( [ 2 Answers ]

I really can use some good advises here... I got a ticket for traffic violation on late November last yr. it was basically moving violation... I was only trying to avoid collision with two cars racing on freeway onlamp by beliefly entering the carpool lane. But with my luck, uniform had to be...

View more questions Search