Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timdonnachie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2005, 05:26 AM
    Spending a year in the us
    Can anyone tell me where the best skateboarding communities are in the US?
    We may have a chance of spending a year there and as our son is a keen skateboarder we would like to choose somewhere that would suit him as well as us.
    heidirobinson Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by timdonnachie
    Can anyone tell me where the best skateboarding communities are in the US?
    We may have a chance of spending a year there and as our son is a keen skateboarder we would like to choose somewhere that would suit him as well as us.
    Columbus,Ohio

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New year wish [ 1 Answers ]

Wish you happy new year.may this year bring you happy and prosper life. Cheers www.vijay.bhatter.com www.indiaforum.com

Full-year for Federal, Part-year for State ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an alien and comply with the qualification for full-year tax resident for Federal, but not with my state's where I should be considered as a part-year tax resident. Is it a problem if my status are different for federal and state, or does my federal status "overwrite" my state status...

6th Year F1, Converted to H-1B last year [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ATE, Thank you so much for everything you have done for all of us. I really really appreciate your help and advice. You are THE man! My case is like that: I came to US on F1 in 08/2000, and had been on F1 until I got my H-1B visa on Nov. 1st last year. From last May to last Oct. I...

6th year of f1/opt [ 5 Answers ]

HI, I was in my 6th year of f1+opt during 2005. I heard that I can still file as non-resident alien if I am able to file a statement claiming closer connection to home(india). My h1b started on feb 2006. If I can file as a non-resident alien for 2005, what forms do I need to fill out, and is...

Pregnant 16 year old, by 14 year old [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know if anyone knows the rape laws in Ohio. There is a situation that I need to find out. I know a 16 year old girl pregnant by a 14 year old boy. Is their a rape law that would apply. Can the 14 year old boys parents go after the 16 year old girl or can the girls parents go...

View more questions Search