Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rickvale Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 09:43 AM
    How much oil do you typically put in lawnmowers
    Hey all,

I have a lawnboy lawnmower. I lost my instruction manual in a Hurricane Flood so I thought I would ask to be sure. How much oil do you typically put in a lawnmower. I have a very durable lawnboy that was floded by Hurricane Katrina and once cleaned out, started fine but I am unsure of this measurement.

Thanks
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

Mar 10, 2007, 12:43 PM
    What size engine? Roughly 1/2 qt walk behind to 6.5HP and full qt rider to 18HP

Don
    doloresnoir Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 06:21 PM
    25ml
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2007, 01:04 AM
    Small engines (pushmowers) take around 20 ounces... most riding mowers will take 1 to 1.5 quarts...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oil Burner still dripping.Oil Co. Tricks.fear for 3 dogs lives [ 8 Answers ]

That 1 you see as a response to my boiler question was to redirect my boiler question to heating and cooling. Please refer to boiler burner dripping below. Still need an answer as am not willing to have the tricky oil companies service my problem after causing it. They want to see more dollars...

My Oil burning boiler deloped an oil drip. [ 1 Answers ]

My oil burning boiler developed a drip. I recently had my boiler inspected for rust on the exterior. A sticker on the unit housing was charred and the burning area seemed rusty. I had gone a year saving money by allowing the unit to run only when I needed a shower or wash something in warm. I saved...

WHere to Put this? [ 2 Answers ]

I guess I have really been going through hard times. My family is not one of the wealthiest. My mom is a single parent making it hard on both my brother and me. Anything I want I have to work for. The only thing free is food and are crapy apartment. My mom comes home and yells at me for any reason...

Commercial oil-based v.s artist's oil paint [ 1 Answers ]

I am painting on interior brick, already painted with oil-base commercial and wish to use commercial oil-base paint because I think it is more durable than artist's paints, i.e. dusted, perhaps even washed. Is there something I can use to thicken it, thus allowing it to work more like artist's...

View more questions Search