Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    the13bats Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2012, 02:07 AM
    Name of old molding toy...
    Circa late 60's early 70's, the idea of the Mattel thingmaker.
    The molds as I recall were clear plastic, the "goo" was I believe latex has it had already got hard in the bottle by the late 70's when I had one, no heat was used that I recall
    Mine the molds were for a soccer player, with ball, the goo was flesh colored, it came with wire skeletons to make the figures bendies,
    You didn't paint but rather used rub off decals,
    I am trying to recall the name of this toy,
    Many thanks,
    Cheers,
    P.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a t molding? [ 1 Answers ]

I tiled a concrete floor and it butts up to carpet. The metal transition strip comes with little nails, but the concrete bit is too big and the nails don't fit the hole. I tried gluing the nails in, but it didn't hold. Will a screw hold the metal strip down? Kathy

Corner Molding [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of installing molding in our dining room. We would like to install a simple chair rail around the room with quarter round molding in each of the corners. I've seen photos (although I cannot find them now) where the quarter round molding "keys" into the chair rail very nicely. Is...

Decorative molding [ 1 Answers ]

I bought some chair rail moldings the other day I really like, but after looking closely at it, one edge is rounded. :confused: I searched to find installed pix, but no luck. I haven't put it up yet, and I'll be placing this up against a flat 4.5" backer board for a dining room chair rail project....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.