Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teenagediva1639 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2012, 06:10 PM
    I'm a picky eater and I need to eat a better diet
    My diet is mainly carbs but I eat lots of fruits and vegetables and I love meats. I have trouble combining foods. I like plain simple foods nothing fancy. I want to chagne that because I don't want to have to always order different things from the menu.I am always tired recently and I blame it on my intake of carbs. I'm still like a size zero or two in most clothes but I'm a girl. I am super self conscious. Plus my goal for soon is to get a six packk. I want some suggestions on learning how to eat better because I'm an athlete and I need this for future careers in sports. Please help even though it doesn't seem like I need help with my size and all...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 1, 2012, 06:22 PM
    First I don't know you need to change, processed or fast foods and eating out is not really good for your body. Eating the proper amount of veggies and eating enough, really several small meals a day is better than 2 or 3 larger ones.

But you are not clear as for as how bad this is, can you not eat bread and meat together in a sandwich ? ( I have a friend that can not eat anything together, veggies on a plate can not even touch each other.)

But it is eating enough

If you never eat a Double Stack Big Mac, you really can live very well.

So what is it you want to eat that you "can't"

And do you try, often it is a matter of just eating it and getting used to eating it.
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Oct 19, 2012, 10:34 PM
    Future career in what sport? I can tell you from the standpoint of a professional athlete you need more protein and less carbs and a size zero means you need more muscle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unhealthy picky eater [ 2 Answers ]

Right guys, I'm a very very picky eater and I've started to eat a lot of junk food.. I have tried eating newer vegetables and fruit and I just don't like the taste or texture of them. The only vegetables and fruit I will eat are; pears, apples, grapes, broccoli and dragon fruit. I need to find some...

I'm a picky eater and need some foods to eat to lose weight. [ 16 Answers ]

Im an extremely picky eater. I don't eat any kind of fish and the only vegetable I will eat is carrots but not without dressing. Also I love apples but I'm allergic to bananas and oranges the only fruits ill eat. I need some serious advice on how to lose weight and get ripped. Trying to win a girl...

Picky eater [ 9 Answers ]

My 3 year ols son refuses to eat.He will not try any foods such as chicken,sandwich,he doesn't even like any sweet food (which is not a bad thing).Ive tried making him food,and if he throuws a fit and doesn't want to eat it he will just haveto go to bed hungry,but that doesn't work.He would go days...

My shepard is a picky eater [ 10 Answers ]

What can I give our shepard to eat more, he is very picky

My dog is a picky eater [ 3 Answers ]

Help! My mom has been feeding my dog human food and it's not good for his stomach. I'm trying to teach him to eat dry food now (He's 5 yrs old), but he takes one sniff and leaves. He hasn't eaten in 2 days, is this a bad sign? Does anyone have any suggestions or tricks to get him to eat dry...

View more questions Search