Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebal b Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2012, 05:17 PM
    Bad sog.
    My best friend rtn from iraq. He has a banner in arabic but worried it may offend. Can someone with a thick skin interprt if I send a PM pic? Thx

Check out some similar questions!

How do I tell whether my washer has a bad transmission or a bad electronic control pa [ 5 Answers ]

I have a GE Profile clothes washer that is about 8 years old. It used to go to a low speed spin before kicking into high speed. Now, it only goes directly into a high speed spin. When this began, it gave off a burning smell that alarmed my wife. It doesn't give off that odor when I run the "drain...

My dog is droolin really bad and she has an bad smell what should I do [ 6 Answers ]

My dog is drooling really bad and she has a bad smell to her, all she does is sleep

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.