Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gin_Ichimaru Posts: 40, Reputation: 11

Oct 1, 2012, 05:12 PM
    Will it get better?
    Yes, another dramatic, hormone confused teen wanting some form of comfort from a stranger. I'm sorry in advance.

Well, let's break down my problems quickly so I'm not here crying about how bad it all is, okay. So most of the time, I'll admit I'm pretty content, I wouldn't say I'm in a state of depression or anything, but anyway. Let's start at where I began getting worries.

Okay, so I was pretty much as happy as can be about.. a year ago. Just over, had a girlfriend, had great friends and then I met another guy, whom I shall call Tony for the time being, since after all. It seems like a douche name. (No offense intended to any non-douche Tony's <3) Anyway, we had the same interests and stuff, we became best friends. Life was even better. Okay, then he got involved with my girlfriend too much, and yeah after a year of being with her I found out that she cheated on me for him, anyway. I got over that I guess.

We got around to talking, I could never hold a grudge, no matter how much I hate him. And here's why: He's one of the most popular people in the school, EVERYBODY admires him. He's pretty much one of the tallest and toughest guys out there, and oh look, SMART. Jealous would be an understatement, and why do I feel like he just wants my life destroyed?

When it first happened, we fell out, I became alone in school, he got everyone against me and twisted the story. Who would believe me after all? Anyway, I have no idea how, but we ended up back as friends again, and trust me. I will never forgive him for the true twisted son of a he is. My fake laughs and smiles at his jokes is to just fit in, and I feel like, my life is not mine anymore.

Continuing, he's still with her to this day, and she goes around bragging how I mistreated her and such. He also goes behind my back to call me names and say how bad I am to ANY girl. (Bearing in mind I've never had a girlfriend after her still. Nor' do I really crave one.) My friends admire him, and I often find myself alone when realizing just how liked I am.

Anyway, okay, get this. I end up in a new sort of group, it's okay I guess. It gets me through the school days, and their's this girl there who talks to me now and then, and I guess he must of seen this. Okay, I can promise that he did cheat on my ex while she was with me, and that he also did this. He started talking to that girl on Facebook and asked if she had sex with her ex, which was some guy, and she said yeah. He then said she could have done a lot better, LIKE HIM. He THEN at the same night this happened, came on Skype to me to call her a whore, saying that SHE said that.

I've seen the chat, and now here's my question(s). Why doesn't anybody else see him for the monster he is? Why am I made out to be the bad guy? Or, am I the bad guy? Is this my fault?

I plan on moving away from this place as soon as I can. Perhaps join the army. I'm not all depressed over it, I know it probably will get better, but it's dawning on me.

When I leave secondary school, which is VERY close, and perhaps go to college or 6th form, etc. Will it get better? Will I meet other friends, or by then will they have their own groups and such. I guess I can try joining with others, but I find it hard.

I also have the dream to travel if I don't join the army. Perhaps move to America. (Currently in the UK) Which I know is extremely hard, but will that give me opportunities to meet other friends.

Is it so much to ask for a happy life?
    lin9876 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2012, 07:09 PM
    Nothing with your fault, they just wasn't the people for you. Your true friends are still out there. No 1 sees him as the monster he is because around high school it's all about the sport you play and your last name. You are not the bad guy in 1 day so get what they deserve I believe when you go to college it will get better you can go there and meet all new people. Don't let these kids ruin your life they are not worth it
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 1, 2012, 07:24 PM
    Things get better, things from middle school and even high school are forgotten and normally only good remain.

Often "no one will talk" " turned everyone" is over reactions and we latter see that.

Yes we change things by going on and doing things better or different next time.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2012, 09:22 PM
    School. Is like animals caged up. You have pack leaders, and let me tell you this. Most pack leaders in kiddy land. End up to be nothing once they get out. And I don't care how smart or tough he is. People you know what people will see him for what he is, in the real world. And he will get a very tough shock to the system. The people that don't fit in with the so called social click, are the ones that can normal see this first.

You have nothing to worry about, than a little school poltics :)

You re doing great just keep him at a distance be friendly and enjoy your time, and don't worry about what other people think of him. If they can't see it now they will in 10 years pr maybe when it's too late

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search