Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    devin14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2012, 05:36 AM
    Where to find Cost Effective and Advantageous Eco Friendly Rugs
    Need durable, cost effective, widely available and also pollution free eco friendly rugs.
    timsherwood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2012, 05:44 AM
    Maybe the green living concept can sometimes cost you a lot of money. But some of the Eco friendly rugs are quite cheap in cost. This is because of the availability of the materials they are produced from that are obtainable all around the year. Jute, hemp, silk are some of these materials.

To know more about these rugs visit here: - Eco friendly green living wonderful rugs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it cost effective to move toilet? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm thinking of moving my toilet in my main bathroom. My home is a split level built in the late 50's, and this bathroom is a full bath located on the third level with a half bath underneath. The toilet in question is currently located directly opposite of the sink with about two feet between...

Cost effective [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, Is it more cost effective to keep the air conditioner thermastat set at 79 all the time or to turn it up to 81 during the day while at work and then turning it back to 79 when you get home late afternoon? It seems to take a long time to bring the temp back to 79 and seem to use more...

View more questions Search