Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fbhelpdesk2012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2012, 07:04 PM
    Deleting an old Facebook account without username/pwd info
    I'm the new owner of a company that had a previous Facebook account, but there's nobody around that knows the username or password of that particular account, and I've already moved on to establish a new Facebook account. Trouble is, the old one is still out there and I want to get rid of it to avoid confusion. How do I do that without any data on the prior account?
    young one Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2012, 07:20 PM
    You need the user name and password to retrieve it and reactivate it if you wanted to Without a name you can't even look it up
    fbhelpdesk2012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2012, 07:49 PM
    @Young one: Any idea how to get access to user name and password if they're lost forever?
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2012, 10:08 PM
    You can deactivate or remove that Facebook account by reporting it to Facebook support or help center.
    You need to provide the required details asked for that particular account once you have done it properly that profile will be removed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Facebook username change. [ 3 Answers ]

Hai, If I change my Facebook username,will that disconnect all my friends?

Will my ex girlfriend take offense to me deleting her of Facebook [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend broke up after just over a year together. Everything was fine and last week she even told me that she loved me and then I had a weird feeling that something was not quite right so I asked her if me and her are OK and she said were fine don't worry and then a week later she...

Was it the right thing to do deleting my ex from Facebook? [ 78 Answers ]

I met a guy at a party and we hit it off immediately. There was an immediate spark between us so we went back to his place. I stayed the night and we had a really passionate, romantic night. It was completely magical. We didn't have sex however. The next morning we both had things to do so he asked...

View more questions Search