Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lynnerica1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2012, 03:34 PM
    How do I find out if my birth mom knows me
    Hi I'm erica lynn whittman does anyone know who my mom is I'm adopted I last saw her at 18 months old she has a sister maybe to her name is christie lynn whittman her birth last name is christie lynn guy she was born on June 17 1980
    lynnerica1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2012, 03:45 PM
    How do I find out if my birth mom knows me
    I was born on August 19 1997 I have 2 brothers 1 sister my brothers names are matthew gene whittman and christopher earl whittman my sister name is savannah merritt
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 30, 2012, 03:45 PM
    If she was born in 1980, there is no way that YOU are 18.

We cannot help a minor search.

You need to ask your adoptive parent or legal guardian these questions.
    ericalocke123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2013, 01:00 PM
    I did not put this on here so what are you talking about I made that statement to my friends on Facebook someone else put this on here

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find my birth mom [ 0 Answers ]

I know her name but she had two last names. I tried searching Facebook but found nothing. I was adopted from Chile. Are there websites that can help me find her with just her name?

Help me find my birth mom [ 15 Answers ]

Her name was shannon Mcmanamon and I was adopted through the easter house 14 yrs ago

Won't to find my birth mom [ 1 Answers ]

Not sure what to do. I won't to find to find my biological mother but I have limited information about her and limited money to spend what are my best options or what direction should I go?

Find my birth mom [ 3 Answers ]

I need help finding my birth mother so I can dee and finally meet her for the first time in my life.

I need to find my birth mom [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is lakecia I'm 24 and I'm trying to find my birth mom terri Valley she is somewhere in Florida I think but if anyone can help please I need to find her to bring some closure to my self:):)

View more questions Search