Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thesecret11 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2012, 11:14 AM
    Its over! Shall I tell her rebound about what she did to me?
    Hello people! My last post was about whether my ex will miss me when she moves away. We are defiantly over and am moving on!

I recently found out she is moving away but has no job to go too?
    And she has already started seeing someone already who lives up there.Who is a friend of the family. All he has on me is more money... and is abit of a playboy.
    As far as I'm concerned she has not even gave herself anytime to really get over me, she said she wanted to be single? But she has been so deceitful recently that I can't believe a word she says anyway.And I don't really care!
    I really want to tell her rebound about what she did to me as she has become a sly deceitful emotionless cow about our split and to tell him she is using him to get over me... also if she has been seeing him longer than she has admitted to me then she may of deceived him also. So shall I tell him?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 30, 2012, 11:17 AM
    Of course not! Don't lower yourself that way. If she is what you say, he will find out soon enough.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 30, 2012, 11:37 AM
    Do you really think a new man cares what you have to say?
    Do you really think a 'bit of a playboy' is easily deceived, or cares, or isn't deceitful himself?
    Are you really over her? It doesn't sound like it.
    (Although it's refreshing to hear a funny string like 'sly deceitful emotionless cow' instead of swear words.)

Sep 30, 2012, 11:39 AM
    Many men do a lot worse for less. I think he needs to know a few facts about what he's getting into at the moment and what she has been up to and what she did to me. Im sure she has met up with this guy that she cheated on me with even behind this new guys back, she insists they remain 'friends' as she thinks this type of behaviour is acceptable because of her immaturity.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2012, 02:25 PM
    I think this thread should be merged with your previous one.
    Also,as you're no longer together what she does and who she does it with is irrelevant.

No need to inform her current love interest about your interpretation of your ex's past.

Unless you want to lose face...

Keep healing and then move on.

Sep 30, 2012, 02:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amicon View Post
    I think this thread should be merged with your previous one.
    Also,as you're no longer together what she does and who she does it with is irrelevant.

No need to inform her current love interest about your interpretation of your ex's past.

Unless you want to lose face....

Keep healing and then move on.
    Its not interpretation because I know.S he told me that she had met up with the guy who she cheated on me with and when I asked her who was the last person she had sex with (which was me) she didn't answer me? If he found out that she was still seeing him then she has decieve him also no?And after putting me through all his she even told me that I shouldn't confront his partner because it's none of my business!? Can u ing believe that? I have messaged her as he is also innocent also but haven't heard nothing so...
    laurenh1990 Posts: 36, Reputation: 7

Sep 30, 2012, 04:15 PM
    Hmm it really sounds like you're not over her. If you were, you really shouldn't care about who she's with and all these theories about cheating. Because that's what they are: theories! You have no solid proof, and if she's as much of a cow as you say she is, you're well rid of her and she's this new guys problem now :) get rid of her number and Facebook etc and move on
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 30, 2012, 04:58 PM
    I have to wonder why you are even asking us. Everyone says no but you keep going around trying to get someone to say you should... no, you shouldn't.

All you will accomplish by telling him anything is making yourself look like a fool. He is a new guy in her life and will not believe anything you say about her. They will laugh about you behind your back for the things you say. You will gain nothing.

You say that you're over her but it doesn't seem that way to me. If you were, you wouldn't care... but you clearly do.
    current pert

Sep 30, 2012, 05:06 PM
    'she even told me that I shouldn't confront his partner because it's none of my business!? Can u ing believe that? '

Of course we can believe that... YOU AREN'T TOGETHER ANYMORE. Same with asking her who the last person she had sex with was. IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Same with how much time she should take to 'get over you.' SHE CAN HAVE 100 BOYFRIENDS THE NEXT DAY.
    Write all of those sentences on the blackboard 100 times each.
    Get over her, and get over yourself thinking you have any rights at all.

Oct 1, 2012, 02:08 AM
    So the innocent girl who was cheated also doesn't have a right to know yea?
    current pert

Oct 1, 2012, 02:38 AM
    Oh for pity's sake, go fan the flames of all the people's lives you want, since you are going to anyway, and don't get why we say to stay out of it. (You sure know a lot about who is innocent, who is a playboy, who is a cheater, and so on, and some of this is going to come back and bite you.)
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 1, 2012, 05:34 PM
    Yes! Yes! Tell the innocent girl! Tell the guy! Tell everyone!

There, now you have heard what you wanted to hear.

Oct 1, 2012, 11:57 PM
    What do I have too loose..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 2, 2012, 12:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thesecret11 View Post
    What do I have too loose...?
    Face. That's what you have to loose.

You see, when you do this you will be laughed at. This will make you look like a jealous fool.

Do you really think he will believe you? Nah, he's just going to think you are a vindictive jerk.

Oct 2, 2012, 12:36 AM
    My dignity is in tact, I've done nothing wrong and have delt all this with respect. Again many men do worse for less. She's made a total fool of me so she lost respect for herself and me a long time ago.
    laurenh1990 Posts: 36, Reputation: 7

Oct 2, 2012, 11:57 AM
    Why ask the question on here if you're going to do it anyway? Seriously, you need to move on. They're made for each other from what you've said. Let them make their mistakes and you carry on with your life
    Rize Posts: 102, Reputation: 9

Oct 2, 2012, 12:29 PM
    Don't tell the guy. Let her rot in this mess! What goes around comes around! Be happy that u actually know what's going on and laugh when it falls apart and believe me it will!

And most importantly tell her off for what she is and be done with! Never look back as hope she gets the worst!

No worries ✌

Oct 2, 2012, 12:32 PM
    Also, don't help the secrets unfold! You will get stuck in a bigger mess in case they decide to retaliate against the messenger! Things will unfold themselves! Sit back, relax, enjoy the show!

Don't be so immature. Don't care about her. Cows will be cows! With our without your help! I know you can't stand to see her happy an get away with it but let her be happy cause it will hurt more when it comes crashing down! So shhhh! Be patient. Have some patience!

Oct 2, 2012, 12:35 PM
    Let her remember u as the good guy she lost in her life when she looks back one day!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is he a rebound? Or I only think that it is a rebound? [ 6 Answers ]

My ex and I had broke up but never really got a proper closure since we still hang out like we were a couple. Until I found out that she met a guy which her friends (who didn't like me from the first place) introduce to her. They texted, since I was 184Kms away from her, the guy fetch her often...

EX on the rebound? [ 5 Answers ]

I broke up with my girlfriend of one year after our second failed attempt of getting back together after a drunken stupid argument several months ago, since then I've started a casual relationship with a girl I met i.e sex with no strings, its pretty sweet, signed onto Facebook today to find that...

Rebound? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently started dating a women for the last month and a half. This is her first lesbian relationship. And my second. I just got out of a 2 and a half year relationship at the end of November of 2005. My ex screwed me over by lying and stringing me along, and many other things. I can...

View more questions Search