Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angel peace Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2012, 09:53 AM
    I want to lose weight very fast!
    I need help! I am 5'6 and I weigh 217, I need to lose weight very fast any methods will help and I don't listen to that I should starve myself that is not the answer! I am in high school and the student are really cruel to me I at least want to feel healthy before I graduate.
    Love Angel
    Please help me! I don't want to deal with this torture of others. I have a good self-esteem, but even high self esteems can be brought down by cruel words.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 30, 2012, 10:03 AM
    Angel you can lose through diet and exercise, one balancing the other. Reduced calorie intake with good cardio exercise like walking will always find results.

I can give you a dietary regime here, if you are a young person, you really don't need one; just have three healthy meals a day, apples or fruit for snacks and walk your little heart out, at least 2 or 3 miles a day should do it no time.

For the record, l mile takes 20 minutes walking at a moderate pace. If you have a track at school, that would work well !

Sep 30, 2012, 10:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Angel you can lose through diet and excercise, one balancing the other. Reduced calorie intake with good cardio excercise like walking will always find results.

I can give you a dietary regime here, if you are a young person, you really dont need one; just have three healthy meals a day, apples or fruit for snacks and walk your little heart out, at least 2 or 3 miles a day should do it no time.

For the record, l mile takes 20 minutes walking at a moderate pace. If you have a track at school, that would work well !
    Thanks I will try I execise everyday though and I have lost weight very very slowly maybe like a pound in a year.
    Angel
    Expert

Sep 30, 2012, 11:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel peace View Post
    Thanks i will try i execise everyday though and i have lost weight very very slowly maybe like a pound in a year.
    Angel
    A pound a year is really far too slow Angel. Safely it should be about l lb a week.

Sep 30, 2012, 12:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    A pound a year is really far too slow Angel. Safely it should be about l lb a week.
    I shall try even harder thank you for your wisdom. You are a great person.
    Angel
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 30, 2012, 12:16 PM
    Reducing your calorific intake by around 1000 calories per day will help you to lose upwards of 2 pounds per week.
    Coupled with aerobic exercise and you're onto a winner.

It's best NOT to do this alone, but join a group and take the advantage of extra support from people in the same situation.
    Expert

Sep 30, 2012, 12:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Reducing your calorific intake by around 1000 calories per day will help you to lose upwards of 2 pounds per week.
    Coupled with aerobic exercise and you're onto a winner.

It's best NOT to do this alone, but join a group and take the advantage of extra support from people in the same situation.
    Most definitely, walking in a group, the time goes fast, 20 minutes seems like five. So then, you walk further because the time goes faster, Angel.
    daisygrace88 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2012, 11:00 PM
    Regular exercise with proper diet of healthy food are helpful.
    Avoid junk food and spicy food which are very bad for health.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to lose weight fast [ 1 Answers ]

How to lose weight fast. I am 45 years and weighing 74 kgs . I want to lose 22 kgs . Kindly advise how can I do this with what kind of diet and exercise . I am a vegetarian.

Lose weight fast [ 1 Answers ]

Tips on losing weight fast

How do I lose weight fast? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a girl and my body some times has problems chagning and I have a hard time dieting how do I lose weight and keep it off. How can I adapt to a new life style?

How do I lose weight fast? [ 1 Answers ]

Age: 14 sex: Female weight:165 height:5'3'' Im starting 9th grade in 2 1/2 weeks I want to lose weight and look skinnier and better.. Im a athlete I play basketball and softball and I'm built like a athlete but my thighs are big and I so is my stomach I need help.. I need to know what I can do...

View more questions Search