Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    syackman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2012, 07:41 AM
    Cock-a-roach
    Some time in the early seventies or late sixties, there was an animated short film which was a black blotch on a movie screen and the voice of an older jewish man saying that it looked like a cockroach. I think the voice over was done by mel brooks but I can't find any reference to this short. It may even have been a National Film Board short. Does anyone know it?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Feb 18, 2013, 01:35 PM
    Hey - think I found it, try this:
    Mel Brooks The Critic - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it a roach ? [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this bug crawling on my livingroom's carpet... Very slowly. This is one of the reasons I was not sure if it is a roach. I've seen roaches before and they are pretty fast alsi it kind of looks different to me... I hate roaches. I need to know if this is one so that I can call an exterminator...

Can I terminate my lease if my landlord has failed to remedy a roach infestation? [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently renting an apartment in Arizona. I have been battling with a persistent roach problem for almost two months. I have been sprayed, baited and sprayed, baited and sprayed again, and just recently been bombed. The roaches are still there. I have done everything I need to do e.g. Taking...

WOW! Is your home roach free? It does feel great! [ 2 Answers ]

At my previous home, I had a 3-family townhouse. I lived there for 3 yeears during which there were always roaches no matter how much cleaning and fumigating, baiting, I did (Im kind of a clean freak). Then I moved to my current home where I have been living for 4 yrs. While I had pets, I had...

View more questions Search