Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khushi123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2012, 01:53 AM
    I want my lover back
    I love my boyfrnd from last six years we were together from six years now he is not willing to be with me ? He is not even talking to me.. I have fracture in my hand and he is not reacting? Please suggest me something he is start a reltion with anather girl
    Rize Posts: 102, Reputation: 9

Sep 30, 2012, 11:32 AM
    That is horrible. I am sorry. I know your in shock and can't get your ea around it but the sooner you do the better. The more attention you give him it will make things easier for him. Just try your best to accept it and move on. I know this is dofficult to understand how someone can do that but worse things happen in the world each day. People always change. 6 years and he does this... do you really want to be with someone like that if he comes back? I know you may think yes at the moment but really think about it... do u? Now is your chance to figure out what you don't want and understand that you may have been dependent and stuck on the promise that it will last but now next time you can be more careful. Take time to heal and don't go back out there jaded. Read sticky on what to expect after a Breakup that's on this site. Hope this helps. I am angry for you but things will get better. You need to be an individual. That's why I always tell couples never lose your identity when your with someone else. Anything can happen any moment. Always be able to find yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keep my lover, or try to win back my soulmate? [ 6 Answers ]

I have no one else to turn to, and I really could use some guidance from anyone willing to listen. I'm 23. I've been dating my boyfriend for 1 1/2 years, I'll call him Victor. Before him, I was dating "James" for 3 1/2 years. James was my soulmate. We started dating when I was 17, he was my...

View more questions Search