Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eli3291 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2012, 05:53 PM
    Is something evil following me?
    No matter where I move (homes) I'm always being haunted, doors shut on me, I hear footsteps in my bedroom while the lights are off and I'm trying to sleep and when I open my eyes while asleep I see a shadow and I yell loud and then it is gone also they've dragged my 2 month old son under the bed
    fancyfrost Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2012, 07:34 PM
    I would be concerned for your's and your son's safety. Is there anyone else living in your house? Siblings? Husband? Parents? If so, they could be pulling pranks on you. Do you hear things? You could try asking a doctor if it might be nightmares or something else. Could you describe in detail what you see?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 30, 2012, 05:29 AM
    Spirits following a person is nothing new or rare. If it's following you and you didn't give it a reason to... it may feel it has a right to be there for another reason. Very possibly it followed someone in your family history. Either way, for complete resolution of this, you need to talk to a ministry that has experience in this area.

Oct 1, 2012, 11:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fancyfrost View Post
    I would be concerned for your's and your son's safety. Is there anyone else living in your house? Siblings? Husband? Parents? If so, they could be pulling pranks on you. Do you hear things? You could try asking a doctor if it might be nightmares or something else. Could you describe in detail what you see?
    OK so the first time I ever experienced something was at my parents house there lived me my both parents my two younger brothers and my younger sister, I am the oldest, I was in the dinning area and I felt when somebody touched my hair in a way that made it move to wher it was visible to everyone there so me not thinking much of it I turned around mad thinkking it had been my little brother but he was just staring at me along with my dad and sister, they were not in a close distance to me and they saw my hair move, since that day we knew something paranormal was in the house then couple months after that incidence I woke up to the feeling of something right in front of my face, I opend my eyes and at first it was a blur then I knew it was something there so to get a better look at it I scoot back in my bed (wich I shared with my little sister) and got on my knees and I saw what I had felt in front of my face, it was a blak shadow tall, resembled that of a man, I could almost swear it was a man, he got up as if he had been on his knees watching me sleep or something and I yelled so loud in such a way not even in horror movies have I heard them yell. My sister woke up and started crying hugging me asking what was I seeing, by my screams she said she knew I was seeing a ghost or something, so then I got up from the bed flipped the lights and nothing, our door was locked and nnothing under the bed so we got my parents they hadn't heard me scream nor had my two brothers, well I just couldn't sleep because of fear of waking up to that shadow again. Then months later it happened again this was when I was pregnant about 8 months along but this time I awoke and minuts later I saw the same shadow come towards me fast and I yelled again loud and this time my parents both heard, they ran to me and my sisters room, but still nothing there, this time I went to sleep I was kind of mad and said outloud "leave me alone your not going to scare me anymore" then I felt scared I thought what if now they want to prove me wrong... but then after I had my baby my husband moved in to my parents house just while our house was finished being remodeled and my son was about 2 months old maybe almost 3 I didn't have a crib at the time so I laid him on a bouncer and he was waddled up tight in a thin blanket he was a tiny baby who fit into premie clothes at the time and the belt from the bouncer was on really secured on him it went all the way up to half his chest and there was no way he could fall out, I sat him on the floor next to our low bed I fell asleep and started dreaming that someone was chasing me after my baby and that I fell and my baby rolled out my arms and whatever was chasing me got a hold of my baby so when that happened I woke up with a loud yell and I lookd at the bouncer and my baby was gone! So me and my husband freaked, I heard my baby led out a LOUD cry like if something had hit him or I don't know if my scream scared him but that's when I knew to look under the bed where he was still tightly waddled up so I knew he had not wiggled and fell out the belt on the bouncer was a wide one there was just no way he could have fell out. Now that we are living on our own home just me my son and my husband I'm even more scare I haven't woken up to shadows or bad dreams in case that's all they are but I always sleep with a night light now, and even at that house I've had doors open while I'm watching TV, or when I'm in the kitchen I hear footsteps like if someone's in the living room walking around, once I was in my room trying to fall asleep and I have a huge mirror that sits on the dresser its not nailed to the wall or anything so when we walk in front of my dresser wich is right in front of my bed the mirror kind of squeeks as a result of the weight on the floor and the mirrors scratching against the wall, and I kept hearing that along with footsteps, I started crying under my covers, also one morning after my husband had left to work maybe around an hr after he left I felt someone crawling on my bed so quietly and carefully I slid my hand under the covers trying to see if my baby was still there sleeping of if he was the one crawling on the bed he was 1 at the time, and yeap he was asleep, I just closed my eyes tight and waited till it stopped I felt as if I looked something bad would happened I don't know why... sorry there's just a lot that's happened to me I don't mean to bore with all this detail and sorry for the misspells its a lot I'm trying to type to fast, I'm just really concered since my husband works out of town and leaves on Monday mornings at 3am and doesn't kome bak till Saturday so I'm practically always alone... anything helps thanks for the advice

Oct 2, 2012, 01:07 PM
    Eli, my advice still stands... and I offer it even more strongly now after reading what you just posted. You need to speak to a mature Christian and preferably one who has dealt in this type of situation before. Spirits will hang around a person or family as long as they feel they have the right to be there. That right needs to be broken and dealt with. Most of the time this is not something you can ignore and it will just stop. I'm not trying to scare you... I'm only trying to explain it plainly. You need help with this.

Oct 2, 2012, 09:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Eli, my advice still stands...and I offer it even more strongly now after reading what you just posted. You need to speak to a mature Christian and preferably one who has dealt in this type of situation before. Spirits will hang around a person or family as long as they feel they have the right to be there. That right needs to be broken and dealt with. Most of the time this is not something you can ignore and it will just stop. I'm not trying to scare you...I'm only trying to explain it plainly. You need help with this.
    Yes I agree but I've gone to a catholic church and they looked at me like I was weird and just gave me holy water to put around my house I felt dumb the way they made me feel I just don't want people thinking I'm crazy if I go from church to church and I've heard by my neighbor that when you start bringing church into your house the spirits or the evil will start getting worse I'm sooo confused I might research out of town sumone who will take me seriously
    fancyfrost Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2012, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli3291 View Post
    ok so the first time i ever experienced something was at my parents house (...)
    It's okay, your story isn't boring at all. Take your time to say whatever you need to say. So these spirits (ghosts.. ) haven't hurt you or anyone else right? What about your son, was he hurt after you found him under the bed? Perhaps these spirits just have something to say. If they are not causing harm, then perhaps the next time you see that shadow (or anything else) you could try to interact with it. Try to say or ask something. If they are harmful spirits, perhaps you could move closer to where your husband works. Do things like this only happen in your house? Does it happen all the time? Do you stay in your house alone the whole day? Maybe you could try getting out and going places with your son. Do you have neighbors? You could visit them, or meet up with friends, try not to be alone too much. But next time when you feel something on the back of your hair, or you see a shadow try to see what it wants, or why it's there.

Oct 3, 2012, 03:59 PM
    If these spirits were once human, you'd think they'd retain the common sense of not touching someone else's child. I'd confront a human if they did that and a spirit is no exception.

Eli, they aren't trying to contact you... they are trying to bother you. I should have put a disclaimer on my advice. Not all Christians understand the doctrine of spiritual authority and it really might take several calls. I will typically suggest going to the Full Gospel churches first... they might take this a little more seriously than others. The Catholic church(and any other denomination for that matter) does not have the monopoly on spiritual authority. Just don't be afraid to call around, you don't want someone who is ignorant about the subject trying to help you anyway.
    jaygilan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2012, 05:43 PM
    Y don't u have a sycic reader or a person that can talk to spirits to go to your home mayb theycancommunicate with the spirit and see what the spirit wants .some ghost are not bad and they just want to tell you something and sometimes it could also be a loved one

Oct 3, 2012, 10:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fancyfrost View Post
    It's okay, your story isn't boring at all. Take your time to say whatever you need to say. So these spirits (ghosts..) haven't hurt you or anyone else right? What about your son, was he hurt after you found him under the bed? Perhaps these spirits just have something to say. If they are not causing harm, then perhaps the next time you see that shadow (or anything else) you could try to interact with it. Try to say or ask something. If they are harmful spirits, perhaps you could move closer to where your husband works. Do things like this only happen in your house? Does it happen all the time? Do you stay in your house alone the whole day? Maybe you could try getting out and going places with your son. Do you have neighbors? You could visit them, or meet up with friends, try not to be alone too much. But next time when you feel something on the back of your hair, or you see a shadow try to see what it wants, or why its there.
    Yes I stay alone in my house my parents are always working too and id move closer to were my husband works but I've figured I gt scared wer ever I'm at like it follows me... theyv never hurt me or my son but when I found my son under the bed it made me think they wanted to harm him a friend of mine is taking me to a church she says kan help I'm just hoping this ends soon

Oct 4, 2012, 09:39 AM
    Please let us know how that goes. We're here to help as long as you need it.
    neverbethesame Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 02:22 PM
    I've been seeing evil sprirts for about 10years now its crazy and unexplainable.. but it sounds more like your eaither cursed or been touched by an evil eye. You need God because before anything evil can touch or haunt you the need permission from god.. all I'm saying is its gods will wich means there's something in it for you but you so it might explane why its happening to u. maybe there distracting you or trying to blind you from smtn important! Just try to ignore it although its quite hard and annouying to do so but your strong because evil sprits only mess wt the strong minded and strong willed.. good luck may God be with you

Oct 7, 2012, 03:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by neverbethesame View Post
    ive been seeing evil sprirts for bout 10years now its crazy and unexplainable.. but it sounds more like ur eaither cursed or been touched by an evil eye. U need God because b4 anything evil can touch or haunt you the need permission from god.. all im saying is its gods will wich means theres something in it for you but u so it might explane y its happening to u. maybe there distracting you or trying to blind you from smtn important! just try to ignore it althought its quite hard and annouying to do so but your strong because evil sprits only mess wt the strong minded and strong willed.. good luck may God be with you
    If you've been struggling with this problem for 10 years, you should probably take your own advice.

In fact, God does not GIVE permission in most cases for evil to affect someone's life. If you're going to bring God into this, at least understand what is said in the Bible about it.

Or maybe I misunderstood your entire statement... it was very hard to understand.

Oct 7, 2012, 03:43 PM
    I would say anything if it wasn't true! And yes with out gods permission it woulnt happen! I am a Muslim by the way and there's not much diffrence between our religion except we believe jesus son of mary is a prophet not a god. And it has been 10 years and I didn't say it was a struggle I was just tryn to tell her that's she should just ignore it. Because I personially dealt with it solo people thought I was crazy when I would speak about it but I kept it to myself and when I say see don't acually mean see faces and bodys just a black sadow most of the times and other time I feel like there's a prsent like best way I could describe it! Lets say a 7foot 400 pound man was standing behide u! U could feel his aura. But in my case isn't no 1 there when I look but my feelings tell me outherwise. It was acually weird because before I started seeing anything I felt like I was going to die I started seeing visions of famliy and friends tell people things that happened to them years ago just a lot of weird things and when I say vision I littery mean like a 40inch flat screen TV in front of me I can't hear anything I only watch what's happening.. well anyway in the end of the day no matter if it's a mential spirtual emtional thing I believe in God.. so no harm will touch me unless its gods will :)

Oct 7, 2012, 04:26 PM
    So apparently it is God's will for this spirit to be in your life. That's pretty disturbing to think about. Also, there is a HUGE difference between Christian and Muslim. Either Jesus was the Son of God as He claimed, or He was a liar... there is no in between.

I'm not doubting your experiences. Only that authority and protection from spirits comes ONLY in the name of Jesus.

Oct 7, 2012, 04:28 PM
    I'm not trying to attack Islam... only challenge it. The difference between Christianity and Islam apparently is that it's not in our God's will for a spirit to constantly manifest in our lives. Just something to think about...

Oct 7, 2012, 04:56 PM
    Oh no I know your not you thought I was Christan I just wanted to make a point. Mmm quick story in the quran there is a story of a prohet who was a good wealthy patient man.. the devil himself said to god, quote if you unleash me at him I will truly will make him ignorant and deny you. God says Quote he is of my guided slaves and you cannot stray him away from the strait path. But go down and try he will not deny me. So devil made him loose all his wealth children and he had a disease that made him was paralyze.. again all I'm saying is yes its very possible.. all this is gods will. 1 more thing YES it is God's will for this spirit to be in your life. The devil sends a demon too every human being alive until we die. This is the demon who whispers to you everyday to do evil sins. I'm sorry I'm typing fast so my words might not be clear or make sense.. but I just want you to know I am not arguing or being mean or trying to disrespect you in anyway..

Oct 7, 2012, 06:05 PM
    No I do not think you are being mean... however this is getting a bit off topic. Perhaps a discussion for another forum.

Oct 7, 2012, 06:20 PM
    What do you have in mined?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 7, 2012, 06:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by neverbethesame View Post
    what do you have in mined?
    I think what he was saying is if you would like to discuss the subject further about differences of religion we have a place for that.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/religious-discussions/

Feel free to create a topic if you like. Welcome to AMHD.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evil Sisters [ 6 Answers ]

Why are sisters mean:confused:

Hear no evil see no evil speak no evil [ 1 Answers ]

There was a episode called hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil that aired in the 60's or 70's it was about 7 jars in a basement. Anyway... does anyone know anything about this so I can try to find out more about it? Thanks

What is good for you, and what is evil? [ 22 Answers ]

How confident are you in your ability to judge what is good for you, and what is evil?

Evil riddle [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know the answer to this riddle? Its been bugging me all day! There are 3 words in the english dictionary that end in gry ONE is angry and the other is hungry. EveryONE knows what the third ONE means and what it stands for. EveryONE uses them everyday, and if you listened very...

View more questions Search