Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    damsehgal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2012, 11:01 AM
    cancellation of transfer orders
    X was transferred from place A to place B against Y. Later on transfer orders of X were cancelled (no mention of Y). What is the status of Y now as there is no extra post. Who will draw the pay against post held originally by X.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2012, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by damsehgal View Post
    X was transferred from place A to place B against Y. Later on transfer orders of X were cancelled (no mention of Y). what is the status of Y now as there is no extra post. who will draw the pay against post held originally by X.

Is this homework? I would guess so or the explanation would be more logical, more personal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cancellation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, can you help me answer my question? I lived in the states with my family and 2 kids from June 11 '95 to may 27 '05. I always paid taxes for those 10 years. They deported me using this 237(A)1(B) law. Only I got arrested and deported; after this my entire family came after me. 1 1/2 years ago...

Can we transfer 40K from Brazil.. via wire transfer? [ 2 Answers ]

My wife's sister in Brazil needs to send her portion of a property that was sold... can she wire transfer the amount of $40K to her American Bank account... are there anything or conditions that we need to know?

Cancellation Of H1 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I hold a H1 Visa when I was in company X. I have already travelled on that visa to US and came back home. Now I want to change company from X to Y. Can my previous company cancel my H1? If yes then what are the steps that I need to take care so that my visa is not cancelled? I have not...

H1 B cancellation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I got my H1 B visa stamped in Nov 2006 and valid up to Sep 2009. I did not travel to USA till Sep 08 and landed in USA in mid September. After arrival in USA I have come to know that visa has been cancelled and it was sent for revokation in Feb 2008. As there was no status change in USCIS...

Visa cancellation [ 1 Answers ]

If a person has given resignation, but has left the country before the notice period is served. Also he owes money to the company and he did not get his visa cancelled. What are the repercussions?

View more questions Search