Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhinanda shaji Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2012, 08:56 AM
    Why do we prefer molality over molarity
    Why do we prefer molality over morality?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2012, 09:53 AM
    Is it normal that your title is different than your post content? :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Molality and Molarity [ 0 Answers ]

A solution of 30 percent ethanol (C2 H3 OH) by weight has a density of 0.96 g/mL at 25 percent C. Find its molality and molarity.

How to solve for the 3 variables of molality? [ 1 Answers ]

Im learning about molality and I'm not sure on how to solve for the 3 different variables. I can solve for molality itself, but I get confused when solving for either the moles of solute or the kg of solvent.

What is the Molarity [ 15 Answers ]

What is the Molarity of 1.00 ppm of Fe2+ prepared from ammonium sulphate (FeSO4.(NH4)2SO4.6H2O). Please help me

How can I find the molality of sucrose in mixture? [ 3 Answers ]

To make a particular sweet substance, A concentrated sucrose solution is boiled until the temperature reaches 267ºF. I don't know how can I find molality , they give me only temperature. How can I molality, I think I need to find moles of solute and kg of solvent. Please help

What is the molality of this solution? [ 1 Answers ]

A solution of acetic acid, CH3COOH, has a concentration of 0.205 M and a density of 1.00 g mL-1. What is the molality of this solution? Mol of solute/kg of solvent Can you help me ? Firstable , should I find mol of solute? Than how can I find kg of solvent? CH3COOH MW is 60.052g

View more questions Search