Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Olgasantiago Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2012, 06:02 PM
    Business school that no longer exists
    I went to Manfield Business School back in the early 90's, and it closed IRS doors, how do I get transcript from that school, where would I begin to look? I am in San Antmio Texas as was this school that closed .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 29, 2012, 02:21 AM
    Many private non accredited schools, sorry, you just can't. They close, owner locks records away and lucky if the files even exist any more.

Some and all accredited schools, will send records to the state Department of Education. So that is who you need to contact in that state

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did my green card process will take longer if I don't go to school? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a f1 student and got married to a us army soldier but I have not sent my files for the green card to the immigration yet. My I20 still valid for now I just graduated for my associate degree but I'm wondering if will be able to go to school next semester so I don't know if that will affect...

Do you have to pay support until your child is 21 if they are no longer in school [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have to pay support till your child is 21 if they are 18 and no longer in school?

Shorter School vacations, longer school days [ 5 Answers ]

From: More school: Obama would curtail summer vacation - Yahoo! News I'm of two minds on this. On one hand, I think that it would be a good idea for kids to have more school time. Frankly, our kids need more time in a regimented environment, whether that's school or...

Modification in Massachusetts ~ paying for 2 and 1 no longer in school [ 3 Answers ]

I have been divorced for 16 years, both of us have remarried and I have 2 additional children with current wife. My ex has no additional children and her financial situation has greatly improved although she only works PT. What can I expect from the courts on a modification to get support...

View more questions Search