Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rrrrkk Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2012, 02:26 PM
    EtG... drinking back to back days
    If you drink 10 drinks on day one, then 5 drinks on day two, would the EtG reading be higher or the same as only having 5 drinks on day two? Does EtG build up or would it burn off at the same rate?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2012, 02:57 PM
    EtG seemingly follows an elimination profile parallel to ethanol. It must be non-cumulative. What little is known of EtG (very little) indicates it is a direct metabolite of EtOH (now very questionable), water soluble, and therefore burns off (leastwise is deposited into urine) at a constant rate in proportion to dose.
    rrrrkk Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2012, 05:00 PM
    Thank you for your answer and for all of the advice you give on this topic.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2012, 05:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rrrrkk View Post
    Thank you for your answer and for all of the advice you give on this topic.
    Emprirical evidence in relation to this test cannot be overemphasized. The commercialized testing process, in my opinion, can entrap non-drinkers (false positives), facilitate surreptitious drinking (false negatives), delay and/or prevent treatment intervention, deny essential medical procedures, whether by misunderstanding, misinterpretation and/or disinformation.

It is my pleasure to disseminate accurate and verifiable information.

Thanks for your question.
    MrsCurious Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 10:04 PM
    Hi Dr. Bill... My actually question... I had to take an ETG test 92 hours after I am assuming my BAC was at zero, I drank on a Saturday night starting at 7:30 PM until 12:00 I had at LEAST 10-15 jello shots, 2 shots of yegar 1 shot of vodka and 2 mixed drinks, I gave myself 36 hours for the alcohol to be completely out of my system just to be safe and I tested roughly 92 hours after that the next Friday at 10:30 am the lab my tests go to use 500 ng/mL cut off, I worked out at the gym that Monday and drank water through out the week, I have not heard back yet and it's been a week exactly I have heard a few horror stories and need to know what you think if I should be safe or not?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do my urine test keep coming back positive for alcohol when I am not drinking? [ 3 Answers ]

I am not drinking alcohol but my urine tests keeping coming back positive for alcohol

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

How many days two I have to go back two work and it my job back [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend who was told last night she was not doing her job write so the boss ask her to come to the office she he could give her termination papers so she did and when they got two the office she waited a little then clocked out now he's saying she quiet but she didn't not quiet and she...

ETG Test 11 Days After Drinking... is there ANY Chance that I Will Fail? [ 7 Answers ]

I drank roughly 18 drinks over the course of 8 hours on Friday 2/4(please spare me the lecture, I am a college student and have excellent grades, I understand that it is bad for my health but it is a part of the culture) how long will it take for the alcohol to be out of my urine? I am scheduled...

L1 183 Days, Need to go back if not paying any taxes? I want to stay for 10 more days [ 3 Answers ]

I am in US from 27th Aug 2010 and getting per day expense from my company. This is not as a salary, I am still getting the salary from my same employer in India. With this arrangements, I am not paying any tax to US. If I plan to stay for more than 183 days may be for 10 days more would I or my...

View more questions Search