Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hector42 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Sep 28, 2012, 01:54 PM
    Does rum stay stay in your system longer
    I drank 1 litre of rum and a beer 31 hours ago just did a alcohol test? Is it still in my system and the urine test is not a EtG there were times I drank 12 hours before and it was still negetive just want to make sure
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 28, 2012, 03:14 PM
    Congratulations for drinking a litre of rum and beer in 3l hours. I wouldn't worry about passing a test, I would be more worried about keeping my liver, because once that is gone, you won't have to worry about anything else; and you drank l2 hours before a test and it was still negative. Keep a record of what you drink and what time you had a test and then drink some more, hector42.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 28, 2012, 03:20 PM
    I find it hard to believe it was, or that you were sober enough to make it to the test.

But what is your question ? Do you want help with drinking problems
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2012, 03:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hector42 View Post
    i drank 1 litre of rum and and a beer 31 hours ago just did a alchohol test? is it still in my system and the urine test is not a etg there were times i drank 12 hours before and it was still negetive just want to make sure
    So long as the test is for EtOH, at 31 hours you will be clear. But as alluded to by tickle high concentrations of ethanol puts your liver in overdrive and potentiates myriad problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my puppy to stay out longer whe [ 6 Answers ]

When ever I take my dog out to potty it instantly wants to get beck in the house it doesn't matter weather its hot or cold he is seven weeks old almost eight and I am crate training him he is a chihuahau

How much longer can a homeowner stay in his house after foreclosure sale? [ 3 Answers ]

Foreclusure (trustee) sale is on jan 7. no bidders therefore, title revert back to lender. Notice to vacate in 3 days served. How much longer can the homeower stay in the property? After the trustee sale, homeowner is now a squatter. Is there a squatter (former homeowner) right to stay over...

My briggs and stratton 10hp won't stay running for longer than 5 minutes. [ 0 Answers ]

I have had a dead short on my 10hp briggs and stratton ( motor number 251707-0149 ) and it would'nt charge. I replaced the stator so now the dead short is fixed, it is charging only slightly though. It will run for about 5 minutes or less then the ignition ( replaced points with electronic many...

J-1 visa tax exemption. If stay longer than 2 years? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, 1. I'm J-1 visa holder (research fellowship). I know that I can exempt all taxes for 2 years. If I work in US longer than 2 years, how's about tax ? Do I have to pay tax for the past two years ? Or I just start paying tax on since the third year? 2. In case I change to F-1 student visa...

Pilot Light of my furnace does not stay lit for longer [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, The pilot light of my furnace does not stay stay lit very long. I have been having this problem for a while. Last time it lasted only for 2 days and after that just went off. Things I have done to prevent that: 1. Changed the thermo couple (copper) (the coil is longer than needed or...

View more questions Search