Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erika_reinhard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2012, 09:19 AM
    Cosmetology school
    How can I get my records from a closed cosmetology school?(Kenneth's in Fairfield CA at 1787 N. Texas St.).I never graduated but I want record of my hours.Did anyone else attend?

Check out some similar questions!

Felon wanting to go to cosmetology school [ 10 Answers ]

I live in Illinois and I would love to go to cosmetology school; however, I have a felony in retail theft. It's the only thing on my record. Does this affect licensure? Would I have to get a waiver? Or would I even be able to go to school?

Can I transfer my cosmetology license to Canada? [ 0 Answers ]

I am getting my cosmetology license here in the states (Chicago). I should have it within the next month, or so. I am considering moving to Yorkton, Canada soon after, and I can't seem to find any concrete licensing requirements, other than the Cosmetology Industry Asociation of Ontario-but it...

Where Can I Learn How to Do Sew In Weaves W/O Having to Go To Cosmetology School? [ 2 Answers ]

Good Morning! I would love to learn how to do sew in weaves. However, I do not want to have to go to cosmetology school as I have enough student loan debt as it is (bachelor, MBA and currently in school for a second Masters in IT and Project Management). Over the last few years I have learned...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.