Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maiisy91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2012, 06:25 AM
    16 Days Late - Spotting - Am I pregnant?
    My periods around 16 days late now, and I had some spotting on tues, weds and a small bit yesturday (thurs)
    Boobs are really heavy and nipples are super sensitive. Did a pregancy test a week ago and it was negative.
    Also today, I'm having some really odd crampy aches... Like I'm hungry/period but not as bad.
    What you reakon?
    Also I should mention, I've gone super spotty lately and I NEVER get spots. My hair on my head has gone quite fine and frizzy too...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 28, 2012, 06:42 AM
    You are having symptoms that should not be there so early. So calm down you are thinking too much about being pregnant. Go to your doctor and have a proper pregnancy test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi everyone I'm 3 days late and have been spotting for 2 days like when I wipe there [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone I'm 3 days late and have been spotting for 2 days like when I wipe there is really really light pink blood on the paper but its only when I wipe and it's not all the time, I took a test today and it was negative, I was thinking about taking another one tomorrow morning when my hcg would...

Period 16 days late and spotting could I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

So my period is 15 days late I'm now on my 16th day and I'm spotting but it don't feel like a period but could I still be pregnant

My period was 10 days late and I began spotting for 2 days and light bleeding after.. [ 2 Answers ]

I had no actual menstrual flow as i had no use for pad/tampon. I did wear a pantyliner and nothing on it. It started with 2 days of spotting brownish/pinkish and light bleeding after for next couple of days but i only seen when i wiped the whole time. I took a pregnancy test and negative result....

Can I become pregnant 3 days before period due was late but only had spotting? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and patner had unprotected sex 3 days before my period was due? Was a few days late then only had spotting? My period is not due tiolo 24-25th of feb when is best to take a test and it be accurate?

I'm 5 days late and see brown spotting does this mean I'm pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period June 1-6 Then I had sex June 28 and expected my period on July 4th I didn't get it and I had sex again on July 5th I'm now 5 days late and on July 7th I started noticing brown spotting and pinkish only when I wiped after using the bathroom. We used a condom both times! Could I...

View more questions Search