Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UncommonFlower Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2012, 05:09 AM
    Facebook translate button
    Hi the Facebook introduced new 'See translation' in -line button under the conversation thread. My question: if my two friends communicate in say spanish and I press the transaltion button to translate their conversation, can they nottice that I transalated their conversation or translation was translated just for me to see?

Thanks so much!
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2012, 09:25 PM
    Through translate application its usage is not at all notified the other end user in anyway any case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to translate english text to sanskrit text using Google translate? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to translate a english text in sanskrit text using Google translate .

What do you think about Facebook? [ 11 Answers ]

I need to decide whether I want to get involved in Facebook or whether I’m better off without it. I have no desire to join because of privacy issues. Despite the fact that I have told my friends and co workers several times that I’m not interested, they continually insist on forcing the issue. ...

Dryer button coneccted to washer button [ 1 Answers ]

~ someone gave me a stackable kenmore washer/dryer #134234500 0405 are the numbers on it. The dryer will not come on unless the washer is running & ~ don't know why? I can't afford repairs so I am trying to get it going myself. Any advice would be great?

Press sleep button and switch on/off button to be able to see login screen [ 1 Answers ]

Friend of mine has got problem with his new desktop (XP SP2) , when he starts the PC it boots normally till it reaches where it shows windows XP logo then the screen gets blank (i.e he can not see the login name for users). What he used to do: is press the sleep button on the keyboard, then...

View more questions Search