Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smart701 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2007, 12:41 AM
    Pecs problems
    Good Morning,

I have some fat in my pectorals, I tried different types of exercises and working out unfortunately I got no positive results :(
    I would be very grateful if you could show me how to get rid of this fat and give my pectorals their normal size.
    NB: Now I am thinking in esthetic surgery, but my financial situation do not allow me to do such a thing.

Please advise.

Best regards.
    pcoadrygin257 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 06:02 AM
    Get one of those chest expanders
    I got a golds gym one for about £10 and it does the job
    smart701 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2007, 08:02 AM
    Hello

Thanks a lot for your advise my friend, I have tried it before but I got no results, I need help.

Best Regards
    pcoadrygin257 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 09:57 AM
    Umm try push ups or do bench presses, I don't know id rather exercise than get surgery.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2007, 01:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smart701
    Good Morning,

I have some fat in my pectorals, I tried different types of exercises and working out unfortunately I got no positive results :(
    I would be very grateful if you could show me how to get rid of this fat and give my pectorals their normal size.
    NB: Now I am thinking in esthetic surgery, but my financial situation do not allow me to do such a thing.

Please advise.

Best regards.
    You must be on a healthy, natural foods, diet and you must be exercising the whole body. It is almost impossible to "spot" reduce just one area of your body, when you burn fat for energy you draw it from all areas of the body. But there are some exercise that will help you, Incline pushups, ( feet elevated on solid object like a chair), Pushups between 2 chairs, Heavey dumbbell, barbell presses, even something as simple as clasping hands in front of your chest, pushing 1 hand as far as possible to the right, and then pushing other hand to the left. Do a all body workout and check your diet, is it low fat, sugar, natural grains, lean meat, fruits and veggies, if so great, otherwise cut out the fatty, sugarfilled, cakes, candies, salt heavy, crackers, chipts, etc, and fast food. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat problems or furnace problems [ 22 Answers ]

Is it possible that a thermostat operates correct all the time except when it reaches the temperature that is set doesn't maintain that temperature?:D I noticed that actually that thermostat gives a signal to the furnace but furnace doesn't turn on but that happens only when thermostat needs to...

Problems [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Dustin and me and my girlfriend are in love and know we will marry when the time comes. But right now times are hard with our families, we have snuck out almost three times a week from 1am - 430am and never got caught, but one day change all that. So now a lot that has been underneath the...

Problems [ 7 Answers ]

I have a problem with my relationship my wife spend 12 hours a day in our rec room with my best friend and does a lot of drinking. I don't think that they are having a affair but it sure does put stress on the relationship. Some nights they will stay up till 8:00am well after I have went to bed. ...

IE Problems [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, basically my problem is this: When I open up IE or ANYTHING related to IE, it crashes and says :"Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience". It been going on for about a year now and since I have learned to use Firefox... I looked on...

View more questions Search