Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carebear0550 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2012, 05:45 PM
    Time for new iPod Touch, or some updates?
    My sisters and I just got an old iPod touch from my other sister, and there have been some problems with it. We were told to restart it, so we did. But now there's something weird going on with it. Before, my sister had tons of games on it. But.. . Now that we have restarted it when we try to download an app this message pops up: Update Required This app requires iOS 4.3.
    What is it? How do we download it? Should we update it or just get a new iPod touch? (Avoiding getting a new one as much as possible.) Has this happened to anyone else?
    We'd like to be able to download some games on it, Thanks!

~~ carebear0550

(P.S. If you can't help with this, maybe you can tell me some good apps or what some of the apps are like Thanks! (We're mainly looking sci-fi apps but others like sims too. Also, were looking for any writing apps.)
    Thanks a bunch!!

carebear0550
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2012, 06:59 PM
    iTunes will do it all...

And you don't NEED a credit card for the O/S update.

Sep 27, 2012, 08:46 PM
    Instructions.. . Please?
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2012, 06:33 AM
    Download iTunes... install it onto your machine, reboot... connect the iPod to your machine with the USB cable and I tunes will literally tell you there is an update available.

Sorry I can't be more specific because I don't have an Ipod touch... I have a Ipod classic.

There is also a process to reset the Ipod back to an original state... which is the one you want... if will wipe everything and reload a new Operating system on it.

Again... I don't know if it's a slightly different process than with the older models.
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2012, 06:37 AM
    Follow these instructions..

iTunes: Restoring iOS software

Oct 15, 2012, 05:03 PM
    Okay, thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Apple Ipod touch 4G OR Ipod nano multi touch ? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents gave me a choise to make.. They want to get me either an apple Ipod 4G, or anIpod nano multi touch... Which one would be better for an 13 year old girl?

Ipod touch =>what GB? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey! I'm hopefully getting an IPOD TOUCH for my birthday and I was wondering if the GB size matters,or if a larger 1 like 32GB is really 2 big.

How is the Ipod Touch? [ 5 Answers ]

Is the Ipod touch worth its money? Is it so touch sensitive that if its in my pocket will it start clickign things on its on? Does it have a hold button? Any bugs with it? Tell me how it is!

View more questions Search