Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ceasy86 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2012, 04:56 PM
    2 class 4 use of a wire and class 6 possession of a forgery device
    Now I was arrested oct.9 2008 in az for the use of a wire, However I was paged 2. what that means is more charges. I only walked away with 2 felonies in that case , but I had got paged 2 twice only because they did not know who to charge with what, is all this on my arrest record, and do I have to disclose it seeing as I was arreseted on the use of a wire and I guess re arrested while in custody? Also what jobs might I be able to get? Can I get my rights back? I need help I'm 25 and I feel like I can't do anything every job I go for says no and I feel maybe I'm too honest but I just want to show I need the job and that I am qualified.. what do I do
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2012, 05:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasy86 View Post
    Now I was arrested oct.9 2008 in az for the use of a wire, However I was paged 2. what that means is more charges. I only walked away with 2 felonies in that case , but I had got paged 2 twice only because they did not know who to charge with what, is all this on my arrest record, and do I have to disclose it seeing as I was arreseted on the use of a wire and I guess re arrested while in custody? also what jobs might I be able to get? can I get my rights back? I need help im 25 and I feel like I can;t do anything every job i go for says no and i feel maybe I'm too honest but I just want to show i need the job and that i am qualified.. what do I do

I cannot find anything about "page 2" in Arizona or anywhere else. What were the convictions - 2 felonies for the use of a wire? And the other 2 charges?

Yes, all arrests are on your criminal record, but I can't tell if it was 4 arrests or 2 or how many convictions.

Yes, you can "get" additional charges while in custody.

What jobs can you get? Every employer has different standards. The economy, of course, is rough, and there are many applicants for every job. Someone with a clean record would "probably" be hired before someone with an arrest record containing felonies.

The problem with not being honest and lying is if a background check is done, you'll get fired for lying.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2012, 06:24 AM
    Hello c:

Most employers only want to know about your convictions, NOT your arrests.

excon
    ceasy86 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2012, 12:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I cannot find anything about "page 2" in Arizona or anywhere else. What were the convictions - 2 felonies for the use of a wire? And the other 2 charges?

Yes, all arrests are on your criminal record, but I can't tell if it was 4 arrests or 2 or how many convictions.

Yes, you can "get" additional charges while in custody.

What jobs can you get? Every employer has different standards. The economy, of course, is rough, and there are many applicants for every job. Someone with a clean record would "probably" be hired before someone with an arrest record containing felonies.

The problem with not being honest and lying is if a background check is done, you'll get fired for lying.
    I was convicted for a class 4 felony use of a wire I have two of thoes charges one I got probation and the other I did 1 1/2 years in prison for. My other conviction is for a class 6 felony possession of a forgery device. I think in jail they called it a page 2. not sure what it is called on the outs. Here is the link to my case http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseSearchResults.asp look at that at and it will tell you all you need. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Construct a table for class,freq, midpoint,class boundary,relative req,and cumulati [ 1 Answers ]

Construct a table for class,freq, midpoint,class boundary,relative req,and cumulative freg? Number of classes:5 Data set:35,32,51,39,44,41,42,38,37,42,38,39,36,40,39,46,44,37,43,35,40,41,40,39

Wha does class e and class b mens [ 8 Answers ]

Hello I live in the state of ma. My question is what does class e means and class b for license electricians.

What level or class felony is poss/w intent to distribute class d [ 3 Answers ]

In criminal law is possession with intent to distribute class d "one gram " a major or minor felony? I have this on my record because in mass there was no limit to be charged this way But now it is a civil offence no longer a crime.now that mass law is changed when it comes to marijauna will my...

View more questions Search