Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Simbi123 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2012, 12:03 PM
    Acne spot treatment
    Is k5 lipogel good for acne scars.

Check out some similar questions!

I've got a yellow spot like a normal acne spot on my penis. [ 21 Answers ]

I've got like a 1/2cm spot with a yellow/white head on it on my penis about halfway up. Its like a normal acne spot on a face but I have no idea what it is?. I've squeezed it, thinking it was a normal spot and whitish pus has come out (exactly like a normal spot on your face when you squeeze it)......

Acne treatment [ 14 Answers ]

I'm severely suferring 4m acne since 4yrs tried all types of remedies no use.. my skin is an oily skin how to remove oilish from my face... during heavy sunny day I used to get very reddish acnes rashes on my face... Anyone tell me what shd b done to recover frm thiz

Acne spot fading cream [ 0 Answers ]

Hi Doc, I'm a dark skin man , and I've dark spot after acne . I'm thinking of using a Kojic acid cream for the treatment . I would like to tell you that I've used salicylic acid cream in the past and it worked well for me , I want to know if I can use use both salicylic & Kojic acid creams...

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.