Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whtazn619 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 11:08 PM
    Do arrests show up on LIVESCAN fingerprinting?
    I was arrested two years ago for getting into a physical fight with an ex-boyfriend. I had to stay in jail for a few days but then I was released with NO conviction. I want to get a livescan fingerprinting, but I am wondering if this arrest will show up? I don't want this to hurt my chances of becoming a nurse. Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 10, 2007, 07:33 AM
    If you were not convicted it will not show upon a report that will be visible to anyone but police.

Your arrest would show up for police or for national security situations.
    punkinshelle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 02:08 PM

Arrests actually do show up, but the information is limited and most employers are looking for an actual conviction from what I have read.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fingerprinting by FBI for adoption [ 6 Answers ]

If there is an arrest for Theft by Taking, but no conviction, does one need to get the record expunged? If the record is expunged, wiil the information that is pulled up by fingerprinting for adoption look any different than if it was not expunged? Is it assumed that if a fingerprint number...

Show name [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of a show I saw when I was younger. It was in a library and had some cat and mouse puppets. The mice lived in the wall and there was a train running around the library.

Just goes to show you. [ 8 Answers ]

A farmer's wife called the local phone company to report her telephone failed to ring when her friends called - and that on the few occasions when it did ring, her dog always moaned right before the phone rang. The telephone repairman proceeded to the scene, curious to see this psychic dog or...

Backround checks and Fingerprinting [ 2 Answers ]

I was just hired for a job as a Adult Care Program Aide. I start on Monday-12/04/06. They had me go to a place that took my fingerprints and they will also do a backround check. I am 63 years old and back around 25 years ago I got into trouble with a charge about doing something to prevent the...

Tv show name [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to remember the name of a show that was on in the late 90's. The only two stars I can remember are alyson hannigan and Giuseppe Andrews. It was a series about all these people who were in a TV show. Giuseppe Andrews starred as a loser guy who hung around the main character. He...

View more questions Search