Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

Sep 26, 2012, 01:30 PM
    Cant talk to my parents about anything!
    I don't have a good relationship with my parents, I can't tell them anything at all, I'm 17 and they still treat me like a little girl, I feel so insecure, I get scared when I try to talk to them about certain things for example, I can't talk to my mum about boys or my friends, I can't even call my dad 'dad' I don't call him anything, when I was younger I was scared to tell my mum when I started my period, when I talk to boys my dad gets far too over protective or when I start a relationship with aboy I can't tell my mum or dad because I'm scared, it causes me to break up with them, I want to be able to talk to them and have a good relationship but it just seems impossible, any ideas?
    abcdefghijk123 Posts: 99, Reputation: 0

Sep 26, 2012, 02:01 PM
    It seams like you have a bad problem. I have trouble telling my parents things too like when I started my period, wanted to wear bras, needed more pads, etc. But, I tell them anyway. When I got my first boyfriend (we are still together) all I told my mom was that I had a boyfriend. I didn't tell her who and I just made her guess that I had one. Later that day, my sister came home from babysitting my boyfriends friends little sister. My sister told my mom who my boyfriend was and I didn't have to be nervous anymore. I think that you just need to be more open with them and tell them everything, that way you can have a better relationship with them, and a healthy relationship with boys. Good luck and I hope I helped! P.S. please answer my question about dance and tumbling!
    Thanks, abcdefghijk123

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to talk to my parents, and am I alone [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently engaged to a guy that I have been dating a little over 2 months, I know... gasp... We have known each other for several years and over time we have developed a very positive uplifiting relationship. We met my first year in college through a friend and we hit it off then he left, over...

How do I talk to my parents? [ 12 Answers ]

I would really really like to go study abroad in England. I have looked on many sites and I don't know which ones are good. See my parents don't really take me seriously about this so I am doing all of this research by myself to prove to them I'm serious. They think I'm too young. But I wish to go...

Okay, I admitted my lying to my parents, how should I handle the "talk" tonight? [ 5 Answers ]

I admitted to my parents that I was cheating in school. How should I handle the talk tonight?? Please answer!

Okay, I admitted my lying to my parents, how should I handle the "talk" tonight? [ 1 Answers ]

I admitted to my parents that I was cheating in school. How should I handle the talk tonight?? Please answer!

View more questions Search