Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2012, 08:00 AM
    Alzheimers Medication In A Foreign Country
    This is a problem. Foreign prescriptions are not recognized or accepted in the U.S.
    The elderly lady lives in Honduras. Her children will fund the medication cost.they all live in USA. But how to buy the medication(Need a Prescription) If this is solved.you also have the second problem
    What about sending the medication. Another alternative may be just to send the funds straight to Honduras for everything.

Your opinions count

Check out some similar questions!

Money received in foreign country in foreign bank account [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, 1. If I receive money from my father as a gift in Indian in my Indian Bank Account,will it be considered as income and does it need to be reported to IRS as a taxable income?The amount is less than 30k USD. 2. Sometimes I send money to my parents account in India(I do not have...

Marriage In a Foreign Country [ 28 Answers ]

I am going to the Dominican Republic this summer to marry and bring my future husband back to the US. The thing is, what papers would we need, how much would it cost, and would it make more sense to get a temporary visa for him in case the marriage doesn't work out? The only way he said he could...

US Employer in A foreign Country [ 1 Answers ]

Thank you in advance for responding to my 2 questions. Currently I am living and employed by a US firm in UAE the company which is currently withholding taxes I have not worked for my employer in the states only in UAE. Does the company have to withhold taxes? Also, the company just recently...

Inheritance From Foreign Country [ 1 Answers ]

Long, lost family member died in 2002 in Malaysia. I am sole surviving heir. After paying for services rendered in Malaysia for transferring the estate to me, my net gain expected to be $1.4MM. Since only $1MM is excluded from inheritance or income taxes on deaths occurring in 2002, what...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search