Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loveformylu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 08:21 PM
    A Dream About My Dead Boyfriend.
    My boyfriend died a couple months ago & we've been in love for about 9 years now.. not all in one continuous period. After his death, I didn't EVER dream about him & I didn't quite understand, but about 2 days ago, I had a dream about him FINALLY! I dreamed that we were together with a bunch of friends & he told me he loved me & I told him the same.

I don't know if my mind is making up these things to make me feel better & help me cope? Or if it's some kind of reassurance from him?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2012, 09:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by loveformylu View Post
    My boyfriend died a couple months ago & we've been in love for about 9 years now.. not all in one continuous period of time. After his death, I didn't EVER dream about him & I didn't quite understand, but about 2 days ago, I had a dream about him FINALLY! I dreamed that we were together with a bunch of friends & he told me he loved me & I told him the same.

I don't know if my mind is making up these things to make me feel better & help me cope? Or if it's some kind of reassurance from him?

No way to know - your mind isn't making up dreams, if that's your question.

I have been widowed for almost five years. I have had one dream about my late husband in all that time. A Physician once told me that I think of him a lot during the day, don't push the memories away, so I don't have to dream in order for my thoughts to go to him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dead husband in my dream. [ 6 Answers ]

I dreamt that my dead husband came to me and was holding me with love and comfort. When I woke up, the dream felt so real that I could still remember how I felt in his arms. A feeling that I have not had since his death 13 yrs ago. What does this mean?

What does it mean to dream about both my dead dogs? [ 2 Answers ]

I had a dream last night and at first everything was calm outside and it was just my parents and me. And my black lab and my pug(that are still alive in real life) were in the house with us. After awhile we noticed all the wildlife outside going crazy. The bees were outside, the humming birds were...

Dead blow fly dream meaning? [ 4 Answers ]

A whole cupboard full of dead blow flies, cocoons, and grossness. Also, coffee made from hot water with dead blow flies in it, and it is drunk by two people. What the heck does that mean?

Dead Husband In Dream [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my husband almost four years ago tragically. On the 2nd of April is his death anniversary. I haven't been thinking about him deeply and from the time he has died I can count the times that I have dreamt about him, with last night and a time before being the only times he has ever spoken to...

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

View more questions Search