Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    serose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 07:14 PM
    Uverse remote codes for dynex combo dvd/tv
    I need Uverse remote codes for my dynex DVD/TV combo

Check out some similar questions!

Gpx 40 in tv/dvd combo [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought this TV and today I noticed the black screen had three dim lights on three corners on the screen.is this normal for a LCD TV? I noticed it because I turned off the cable box and the TV stayed on.that's when I saw the 3 lights on the corners they were kind of dim but noticeable.please...

DVD player malfunctions since Uverse TV, internet, and phone installation [ 0 Answers ]

My RCA DRC285 DVD player (HDMI) plays for a little while and then a loud popping sound comes from the Uverse Gateway, and the Panasonic HDTV screen turns into a colorful mess of vertical wavy static. I turn off the Uverse on the TV, but there is still a Link light that remains on. Then, I use the...

TV doesn't recognize VCR/DVD combo [ 5 Answers ]

I bought a small LCD HDTV and hooked it up to my DVD/VCR player but the TV does not seem to connect to it because it always says no signal. I have all the wires that are supposed to be connected from one to the other but I can turn the DVD/VCR player off and the TV will still work wthout it, not...

Dvd/vcr combo [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to hook my magnavox dvd/vcr combo to my TV which has already installed a charter communications cable box and a magnavox sound system.

VCR/DVD Combo, DVD Recorder hookup to Satellite TV [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to hookup a VCR/DVD combo and a DVD Recorder to my TV. I have satellite TV, but the satellite receiver is not connected to the same TV. I have read and reread all four books and can not figure it out. I want to be able to record from the television to both the VCR and the DVD...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.