Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danielle891116 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 12:57 PM
    Eviction
    Hello,
    I have a problem tenant that is constantly harassing me, she is being rude to my children and interfering with my marriage as well. Now I have given her a 30 day notice that she needs to move and we have 6 days till the first and she still hasn't found a place. Can I evict her in 3 days or am I going to have to wait the 30 days all over again?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2012, 01:02 PM
    You take her to court to have the eviction enforced... take your copy of the eviction notice you served her with... once this gets heard by the court the Sherrifs will put her and her stuff at the curb then you can change the locks at that point.

Not finding a place before then is her problem, not yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eviction [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to evict a 26 year old child who does not pay rent, work,very disrespectful,does not follow any rules

Eviction [ 6 Answers ]

I served 5 day notice to vacate a month ago what do I do now to get them out of my house and how long will it take

VA eviction notice.can we pay and stop the eviction [ 3 Answers ]

My son and his wife are living in VA in a rental house. Rent is due the 1st with a 5 day grace period. When they realized they weren't going to be have money for rent until the 18th (wife is a teacher and that is her monthly payday) she called the rental agent and explained. She was told that as...

Eviction in nj [ 10 Answers ]

Any advice would be great. My fiancé and I purchased a house on Nov 30th. We had intentions of maintaining the rental property until the end of the lease and had kept up all utilities etc. Almost all belongings remained and someone was at the house at least once every day or night. On Jan 2nd...

Kentucky eviction law motion for eviction [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I really need help I bought a house for 30,000 from a lady we have just a one simple page contract basically states I paid 15000.00 dollars down In April 05' and then make payments of 400.00 a month for 36 months Contract has no sell as is in it because at time of sale we the lady homeowner...

View more questions Search