Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pandaman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 11:57 AM
    80s/90s paintball movie.
    Hi I'm looking for the name of this movie. The only thing I can remember is that at the end of the movie these two groups go and play paintball and all sorts of funny stuff happens. Like I know that the referee is a really big woman where in one scene she is in a out house and either the outhouse falls down this mountain or it explodes and at the end of the movie she has all of this " crap " all over her and another scene one group of people have landmines that explodes paint all over the other group. I know the movie isn't called "blackballed" I know this movie exsits any ideas?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 25, 2012, 12:04 PM
    Maybe this?
    In Your Face (2002) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown movie title- 80s/90s cartoon/animated movie about a dance? About 15 min long? [ 2 Answers ]

Gosh please help! I can't remember the title of it and my memory is hazy but it was like a really short cartoon movie, probably 15 minutes long and it was like a bunch of girls going to a dance. I think they were in a hurry like they were late. And there was something about a white convertible...

80s-90s Movie Name? - Help! [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this movie on TV a couple of years ago, it appeared to be an 80s-90s movie, the parts I remember were set in a large japanese city like Tokyo, lots of traffic. And it was this chase scene where this american guy is being chased by a gang of guys who I think maybe want to kill him or get...

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

80s/90s movie about paintball [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for the name of this movie. The only thing I can remember is that at the end of the movie these two groups go and play paintball and all sorts of funny stuff happens. Like I know that the referee is a really big woman where in one scene she is in a out house and either the outhouse...

View more questions Search