Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edsel13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 08:43 AM
    1 month delayed
    1 month delayed with my period I'm afraid if I am pregnant because I have 8 months old baby now we used control withdrawal with my husband is it possible?

Check out some similar questions!

Month to month lease amended from 6 month to 12 month is it still a month to month [ 1 Answers ]

I have an original month to month lease set for 6 months At the end of the 6 months, an amendment page was added that reads for this is a 1 year lease Is this still a month to month lease?

Can landlord charge extra $100/month for a month to month lease in PA [ 8 Answers ]

I have been renting in PA for over 5 years now. The past 2 years I have gone month-to-month paying an extra $100 for this month-to-month option. Is this allowable in PA for a landlord to charge extra for going month-to-month after you have been there for at least a full year?

Month to month lease Do I still have to pay the full month if I move out in 15 days [ 1 Answers ]

I am on month to month lease now. I want to tell them I want to move on the 15 of October. Am I required to pay a full month rent if I don't be there?

Landlord Requiring 2 month Vacating Notice on 3 month (month to month) lease [ 21 Answers ]

I am in a situation and am in need of some advice. I am currently renting an apartment in Minneapolis. I am doing an internship which only requires me to live here for 3 Months. I signed a lease with a complex on a month to month basis. I planned to Move out at the end of April, so on march 1 I...

Upstate NY Month to Month lease termination- Prorated rent after 1st of next month? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, As a month to month renter in Rochester, NY (outside the city) with no lease, I gave notice on June 3 that I would be moving out on July 1. My landlord proceeded to tell me that I would be responsible for the ENTIRE month of July's rent, even though my 30 day notice would take me to the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.