Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ozra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 07:58 AM
    File not found/server not found
    This is quickly driving me to murder someone!

I click a link to a site; sometimes it actually loads, then I get similar to shown below;

or, it does not even load, I just get this: (one per alleged page load)

Please help!

John

"File not found

Firefox can't find the file at jar:file:///C:/Program Files/Mozilla Firefox/omni.ja!/chrome/browser/content/browser/undefinedf1409.mail.yahoo.comws/mail/v1/formrpc?appid=YahooMailClassic&wssid=PMTO.Wv9L7h&m =BatchExecute.

Firefox can't find the file at jar:file:///C:/Program Files/Mozilla Firefox/omni.ja!/chrome/browser/content/browser/undefinedwww.mozilla.orgen-US/firefox/.

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.mozilla.org.

Check the address for typing errors such as
    ww.example.com instead of
    www.example.com
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

File not found

Firefox can't find the file at jar:file:///C:/Program Files/Mozilla Firefox/omni.ja!/chrome/browser/content/browser/undefinedwww.askmehelpdesk.comfirefox/.
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2012, 05:24 AM
    Before you hurt someone, try running Firefox in safe mode.
    Instructions here.

Good luck,
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Curious, came home to shower, found no hot water. Did fast check, found that the res [ 1 Answers ]

Curious, came home to shower, found no hot water. Did fast check, found that the reset button was not "popped" and with "power on" I have power to my lower element, but nothing to the upper element? Curious if the element is bad will it not show power? I do not have a continuity tester however...

Server Not Found [ 4 Answers ]

I have been getting Server Not Found messages in both Firefox 2.0.0.8 and Internet Explorer. Has anybody found a "solution" for this, since I know it's a problem that's been around for quite a while? :cool:

Server not found [ 1 Answers ]

Foxfire keeps giving me Server not found Message

Server not found [ 5 Answers ]

Ever since I downloaded the latest version of Mozilla, I constantly receive the following message: Server not found Firefox can't find the server at www.askmehelpdesk.com. * Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com * ...

View more questions Search