Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gailbradshaw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 03:17 AM
    Home Insurace from 2 different companies
    Well If one has a home Insurance from 2 different companies will they be benefited from both. Is it advisable to have 2 policies. What are the benefits if any.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 25, 2012, 03:24 AM
    I see no benefit. One policy will be considered primary and the other secondary, so you would not be paid the full amount from each carrier.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2012, 06:43 PM
    No benefit to have 2 policies. You will not collect twice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Auto Insurace Deductible [ 10 Answers ]

I was involved in a traffic accident on 1/9/07 in NYC (Pinehurst Ave & West 177 St). I was stopped at the stop sign when the other vehicle pulled out of his parking spot directly into the passenger door of my car. I do have the police report in which the other driver states it was 100% his fault....

Can credit card companies take my son's home.us [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I need help. I'm a disabled lady who is bed fast from illness, mostly heart and lung problems, I've been ill since 2005, I became hospitalized in April of 2007 and have been in and out of hospitals and nursing homes for most all of 2 years, I am at home now but have nurses come into my home and...

Insurace denied [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mines brother needs serious help, but no place with a bed for him is accepted by his insurance. He does have insurance, so he's not covered under a rule 25 n Minnesota, is there another way to get help paying. They are kicking him out tonight.

View more questions Search