Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2007, 05:47 PM
    wanting something we cant have!
    Hey guys guess we have all been there..

you know a girl wants you.. you play hard to get and like you don't care.. you think you don't but deep down you love the attention.. then next thing you know she thinks you're an.. which of course she is totally right. Goes off with her x or new boyfriend..
    and your left going well what about me... then you end up wanting it more than you could possible know.. then if she does come back to you, your like meh don't want you again! Talk about a self time bomb huh!

I really hope to grow of that faze :P

the reson why we do it though, well at least why I do it.. because I'm scared of getting hurt.. but in the end I get hurt whatever way so it makes me think like why do I do it in the first place, people are a strange breed.

maybe its because I'm young 25.. I hope when I meet the right girl one day I don't let her go. We all have our issues to work on in relationships.. be it that green monster.. or paranoia its tough :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 10, 2007, 07:01 AM
    Better to work on those issues now before you get involved with some one. Playing hard to get is a game, leave the games alone. Going slow and being honest in communicating is a better way to go.
    Kia Posts: 272, Reputation: 13

Mar 10, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFaith
    Hey guys guess we have all been there..

you know a girl wants you.. you play hard to get and like you dont care.. you think you dont but deep down you love the attention.. then next thing you know she thinks your an .. which of course she is totaly right. goes off with her x or new boyfriend..
    and your left going well what about me... then you end up wanting it more than you could possible know.. then if she does come back to you,, your like meh dont want you again! talk about a self time bomb huh!

i really hope to grow of that faze :P

the reson why we do it though, well at least why i do it.. because im scared of getting hurt.. but in the end i get hurt whatever way so it makes me think like why do i do it in the first place, people are a strange breed.

maybe its because im young 25.. i hope when i meet the right girl one day i dont let her go. we all have our issues to work on in relationships.. be it that green monster.. or paranoia its tough :)
    Ok, I don't understand your logic or your problem. If you can tell a woman wants you; what is there to be afraid of? I 'm sure you know that women are emotional; so we tend to feel attached more quick than men. Why is a women wanting you such a turnoff all of a sudden? Also why hurt us and make us feel like unwanted until we go away? Why not try treating us good from the beginning if we are showing our interest and reap the benefits of a woman who loves her man. Or, just leave us flat out alone if you know you don't want us. Also with your logic; I hope you are not one of the guys who complain that women have issues because what you just explained is the exact reason why we have issues. Those games you play do hurt our feelings and are not easy to forget...
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2007, 05:37 PM
    Hey Kia :)

I meant no offence.. by what I said I love being wanted and I love wanting girls.. its amazing.. with the right person that is..

I was talking about my problem I know its my fault I didn't exsplane it very well
    The girl that wants me she has a boyfriend. And she jumped on me one night, and I was like who what where!? Of course I didn't say no I kissed her and hugged her and just very touchy.. I really like it but in the back of my head I keept thinking about the poor guy and the fact that she will do the same thing to me one day.. so I was pretty upset she kind of said it was over but I knew for a fact she keept texting him and phoning so I was like pff! But yet she still keept coming onto me. For like 8 months! Now id like nothing better than to show her a life with no fear :) and hold her and give everything to her.. but I know she has him and sees him so I'm saving myself for someone who is worth my time. And we work in the same office.. she is with him now and I'm staying away from her as much as I can... but its hard because I have real feelings for her. I really like her a lot. And the best part is we haven't even slept togther.. and that just proves my point it isn't all about sex. We had some amazing days together. But as I said I'm the other guy.. and I can't do that. If I was an id be like yeah sure and would have done her and that would have been that. But like I said I have feelings for her. So I couldn't.. so I'm hurting now and wondering if I made the right choice to stay away. I know I did make the right choice.. but you still have that little doubt :) and I just think we could have been great. But sadly she wasn't the girl for me
    77rommis Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 07:19 PM
    So if my ex will tell me he still has feelings for me, doesn't want another girlfriend and doesn't want to hook up with people yet will be really distant for a week or so at a time... do you think that he is maybe playing hard to get? Or do you think that he really doesn't like me? There were problems with in our relationship, as there are any, but we have been broken up for about 4 months (after a 4 year relationship) and its just been really weird. One time after I ignored him he came back and was saying that he didn't know if he just wanted to be friends and blah blah blah yet when I gave into him he backed a way and made me feel stupid. Am I just crazy and wasting my time do you think, or is it OK to be doing this because I love him? Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wanting to act [ 3 Answers ]

This may sound weird but does anyone know how I would go about starting to get into acting I can't seem to get anywhere I have loved acting since I was little and in primary school won awards but I don't know where to go from here! Any suggestions? :) emma :)

She left and came back but something is still wrong. [ 25 Answers ]

About 6 months ago my girlfriend broke up with me to pursue this long distance relationship. After about 4 months she came back to me, with a lot of work on my part. We are back together but she still is talking to this guy, and is going on a family vacation with his family and her family. Their...

Wanting a baby [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have talked about having a baby but he had a vasectomy many years ago, what are the chances of us having a baby? I am 35 and have 5 children already and have had 2 miscarriages, so I guess you could say, I am VERY fertile. My husband doesn't have any children of his own. He had his...

Guinea pig issue [ 8 Answers ]

I would like your opinion please read and let me know what you think Most of you know me and I am always talking about my guinea pig rescue or my pets or my daughter, well recently, we took part in a huge rescue, I will post the article so if you all wanted to read it you could A seizure of...

View more questions Search