Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nancymatos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 05:28 PM
    Sad in nj
    My husband of 2 years and relationship togther of 10 years, we have a 7 year old son and twins (first marriage 21). Together we're amazing. Best friends. I love him to death. Huge fight, words exchanged, lots of cursing, he left last Sunday and never came back. It will be aweek this Sunday. My son is suffering, I am suffering but keepingmy head up. Said we're done and that he is getting his own apartment to take my son to visit him.

I miss him but I'm giving him his space. Don't want to crowd. Does he miss me too? Does he still love me? I don't know. Just sitting here wondering. Thank you.
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Mar 24, 2007, 03:48 PM
    Time is needed for you both to calm down and access your feelings for each other.I am sure he misses you as you do he but he is probably as scared as you are of making the first move, let things calm down then very calmy tell him how you feel and how if he needs space to decide you are happy to give it to him. I have learnt that there is a fine line between love and hate , we only ever hit out with words if we are hurting and care! Good luck
    Qwazi Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2007, 05:06 PM
    Write him a heart felt letter. He can't yell if he is reading.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am so sad [ 7 Answers ]

Yo man how ru.. how is everyhting.. I am sorry to bother u.. // umm I am in trouble I like this girl and I want to date her but the problem is that she said she likes someone else but if she stops fancing him she will go out with me,. and when ever I send her a message trough my phone she never...

Marriage sad [ 8 Answers ]

I have been married for 4 years and the 1 year was real good but now he acts like I not even in the same room with him .he talks to other woman about all kinds of stuff but when I try to talk to him he acts like I not even in the same room less he needs my help for something he as a store and he...

I need your advice... Really sad [ 57 Answers ]

Hi everyone: I’m hoping that you guys/girls can give me some advice. I met a girl and we dated for sometime, eventually becoming boyfriend/girlfriend. A few weeks ago, she went on vacation to her cottage and spent a lot of time alone, allowing her to reflect and think about what she wants. ...

Why Be Sad? [ 2 Answers ]

It's quite hard to come alive every morning like the rooster who utters that familiar shrill cry of delight. On balance: This same animation could very well be expected from happy people who are carefree, frisky, hearty, jovial, spirited and lively. Emotion compliments arousing replies to a kiss,...

Sad [ 2 Answers ]

I am in love.. well I'm pretty sure I am.. I have plans to marry the guy *hopefully* someday. I say hopefully because I don't want to do it until I graduate college, and I'm only a freshman in collge now. He makes me so happy, he's the one person that I know I can always confide in. I trust him...

View more questions Search