Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmilyKiehne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2012, 05:23 PM
    Am I waiting my money
    Im thinking of starting my business with Polaris but I'm ver unsure I don't want to put money into it and get nothing out of it is it actually possible to make money
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 24, 2012, 06:11 PM
    Polaris snow mobiles? Polaris swimming pools? Polaris missiles?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 25, 2012, 12:03 AM
    I have a friend in Georgia named Polaris, would not trust him.

Got a web site ? Any info? What country is this?

There is of course one of the MLM schemes, where you have to pay to buy a book and CD and become a member. You then sell some products ( how are you are door to door selling or calling and selling to all your friends)
    But what they really want, is for you to sign up all your family, friends and church groups, into the program.
    So like most MLM, are you get at sales, do you have a list of family and friends you can get to pay the same for the same program.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song that goes, Money, money, money, money? [ 12 Answers ]

Who sings the song that goes something like this... Money, Money,Money, Money?

What is that song that goes like we stuntin that money money money money [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of that rap song that goes like we stuntin that money money money money

Who sings the song forget about the money money money ? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings the song forget about the money money money

1.5 year, no children, no money request and still waiting lawyer to divorce [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My girlfriend (who is still legally married) filed a divorce on October 2009 and since then she (actually now it's WE)is still waiting for divorce decree. Nobody is asking for money, no assets to share, no children... to make it short, It supposed to be done real quick. My girlfriend and...

View more questions Search