Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blondie4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 05:13 PM
    How much are my baseball cards worth?
    I found a whole bunch of baseball cards and i want to know how much they are worth. Can you answer my questions?:)
    travelair Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 01:31 PM
    No Question. Letting Baseball collectors know I have placed few of the baseball cards I have on eBay. Looking for a card for your collection? Check out my sale and enjoy bidding. Let me know what you think, I have know Idea what I am doing or how to tell what year the card is. So listed items with how they read. I have four big boxes to go up for sale.

Item numbers are: 140161173314, 140161166932, 140161209877, 140161215957, 140161215957, 140161229801, 140161234802, 140161238016, Plus a Billy Joe Robidoux and Mark Funderburk, sorry forgot to copy that last item number for you. Thank you.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2007, 09:24 PM
    The following is in answer to the original question posted by Blonde4 above even though the original question is now very old.

Please see the following link. Unfortunately, we don't have a collectible card expert on this site. But, the subject of baseball card value is something that comes up fairly frequently. Hopefully, we will get a collectible card expert sometime in the future. You might find information on links contained in the following link that will be of help to you.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/collec...ds-125212.html
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2010, 03:48 PM
    Old and now archived thread.

Site doesn't operate the same way that a chat room does.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Old baseball cards worth anything? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Dave Stewwart card, a Kevin Wickander, a Jim Ganter, Lloyd Noseby, a Gene Larkin, Mike Flanagan, Ricky Horton,Mike Stanley, Nick Esasky, Dale Murphy and many others and I don't know if they are worth anything? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Baseball worth [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me how much a Nolan Ryan sign baseball is worth"?

I want to know the worth of a baseball card [ 1 Answers ]

I recently came across a 1993 The Upper Deck Company; Ken Griffey Jr.- 5 yr anniversary... baseball card.. Can u please.. if at all possible.. tell me the actual worth of this baseball card.. Thank you.. .stephanie.

Baseball Cards [ 1 Answers ]

When I googled baseball card values this site came up with a testimonial that it was a great place to find out the value of your baseball cards. Do you have system to tell me if my cards are worth anything?

Baseball Cards [ 2 Answers ]

I have about 38 old baseball cards, Yogi Berra, Jackie Robinson etc. 5 1/2 long 3 1/2 wide. How much are they worth?

View more questions Search