Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charadeclean Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2012, 02:03 PM
    Restaurant cleaning bid
    Hello ,
    I have to put in a bid for Restaurant floor cleaning, they are looking for me to sweep, deck brush, and mop the kitchen & bar area. Sweep & mop the dinning area. I need to know how much to charge & how much to pay employees for this type of cleaning. I have the opportunity to clean 5 Restaurants and I want to be competitive in price. Need an answer ASAP. Located in W. Massachusetts.
    Thank You!

Check out some similar questions!

I want to bid on commercial cleaning job 284000 sq ft should I bid per sq or per hour [ 5 Answers ]

I have the oppurtunity to bid a pretty big commercial cleaning job 296 offices, 59 bath rooms15 kitchens 32 waiting areas. What is the best way to bid this job.

Cleaning Restaurant Kitchen [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All I just got a restaurant kitchen cleaning job and don't have a clue what the normal range for cleaning would be. I have been doing residential cleanings along with working with property management for apts which is no problem. I just need something to go on for this type of work. It is...

Cleaning restaurant bid [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a going rate for cleaning the front room on a restaurant? I am going to be bidding on cleaning a restaurant but don't know what the going rate is in Florida. The restaurant is app. 5,000 sq ft. They only want me to do the front room. Vacuuming, dusting, inside window washing, rest...

No measurement for restaurant to submit bid [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone: I do not have a measurement on restaurant for cleaning to submit a requested bid. What should I use to calcuate a monthly price? Thanks for your time

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.