Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2012, 01:28 PM
    Will I pass an EtG test if I had 6 beers Friday night and took a drug test Monday
    Will I pass an ETG test that was sent to a lab , if I drank 6 beers Friday night till about 12am then took the EtG test Monday at about 10pm...

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass an EtG test 44 hrs after last drink,I had 2 beers and the night prior 9 [ 19 Answers ]

At around 9 maybe 10 pm the first night started drinking till around midnight and stopped went home slept it off then the next day consumed 2 beers at my cousins and stopped at around 6pm I then had a drug test Tuesday at 2pm I am wondering if I will be OK for the EtG cutoff,I drank tons of water...

I drank on Friday will I pass an EtG test on Monday [ 14 Answers ]

On Friday I had about 10 drinks no more but possibly less over the weekend I didn't exercise or drink huge amounts of water but and had a glass of cranberry juice before I went to bed my test was at 4:30 on Monday and I drink a little over a half gallon of water starting at about 3:00 ending at...

Will I pass my ETG test if I drank two 40z beers on Friday test is on Monday [ 2 Answers ]

I had 1 and 1/2 40 oz beers ( Thurs) finished at 2am Fri. Then drank the rest of the 1/2 40oz Friday finished at 4 pm.. Will I pass my EtG on Monday at 7pm?

If I drank 2 beers sat night and had an EtG test Monday will I pass? [ 2 Answers ]

I drank two beers at around midnight on a Saturday.. I had to test at 5:30pm the following Monday and it was an EtG test.. u think ill fail? I'm stressing

I had Four Beers Friday from 12am to 1am... will I pass ETG on Monday at 10AM? [ 0 Answers ]

Please help with advice or past expirience...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search