Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nissa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 04:46 PM
    Kids movie from 80s I think-title?
    I watched a movie as a kid. I only remember very little... I remember there being a boy and a girl and a boy in some type of courtyard talking to someone. Then he comes in his apartment and takes off his boots. I remember the boy and girl traveling to some kind of land and riding a horse. I remember there being a castle and some kind of king who turns into a bird at the end of the movie... I know this isn't much help but does anyone know what this movie is called?? It is driving me crazy. Thanks so much!

ETA: I think there was also an invisible cloak involved...
    Nissa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 07:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nissa
    I watched a movie as a kid. I only remember very little...I remember there being a boy and a girl and a boy in some type of courtyard talking to someone. Then he comes in his apartment and takes off his boots. I remember the boy and girl traveling to some kind of land and riding a horse. I remember there being a castle and some kind of king who turns into a bird at the end of the movie...I know this isn't much help but does anyone know what this movie is called??? It is driving me crazy. Thanks so much!!

ETA: I think there was also an invisible cloak involved...
    I think I answered my own question... I did some research online and I think it is Mio in The Land of Faraway. Yeah!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s movie: runaway kids [ 31 Answers ]

It's driving me crazy what is the title of this movie? It's either from the 80s or early 90s and its about these 4 kids that runaway from home, because their dad dies or both parents die and they steal cars and run away and then later they get caught by some random lady and she takes them to their...

Help with late 70s early 80s kids movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there all was wondering if you could help me out with a title of a kids movie from the late 70s or early 80s. As far as I can remember its an animated movie (like plastacine) and its about time travel. I think there is a monkey in it as well as a boy and I do recall them going to medievil...

'80s Movie Title [ 1 Answers ]

There was this movie I remember seeing when I was little which I want to say is from the mid to late 80s, and I desperately want to find the name of it. All I remember about it is there's this boy who's in a tree house and he looks out his window and sees a hairy creature, which I'm also sure of is...

80s movie title help... [ 11 Answers ]

So I actually don't remember anything about this movie, except for the box art on the cover. It has a male lion with dragon like wings flying, and there is a kid on it's back and the kid has a sword... and they look like they are escaping from a tower. The lion's eyes also were either glowing or...

Help w/ 80s or 90 animated kids movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember much about it. All I remember is a little boy in some fantasy world. In one part he was riding on a flying carpet and I also remember him going through these huge doors. I think his name was something short like nemo or something.

View more questions Search