Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

Sep 24, 2012, 10:27 AM
    Benefits of motor skills in child development?
    I've got a bit of college homework and I can't find any information about the benefits of fine and gross motor skills anywhere in my textbook or any helpful information on the internet, anyone got any ideas?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 24, 2012, 10:28 AM
    Really, try this Let me google that for you
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 24, 2012, 07:31 PM
    You definitely need to learn this. You will find it very useful in teaching or any field in education.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 24, 2012, 07:35 PM
    I typed in YOUR keywords and got tons of information using Google. Every website that was listed had useful stuff in it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can child support for one child affect SSI benefits for another child? [ 2 Answers ]

I will soon start getting child support payments for my son who his father has not paid in over 10 years but I'm concern that my other son who is disabled and gets ssi benefits that it will lower or take his benefits away?

Need help with my child development assignment [ 1 Answers ]

I need help in this question I'm struggling to understand what I am suppose to be researching, I'm doing child development course... please help here's the question... Name and describe the physical and personality characteristics of the three classifications of body types?

What are the stages of gross and fine motor development? [ 1 Answers ]

What are the stages of gross and fine motor development?

What are the stages of gross and fine motor development in youg children? [ 1 Answers ]

In Early Childhood Education, what are the stages of gross and fine motor development?

View more questions Search