Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kingrey4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2012, 10:18 AM
    What does my dream mean when my brother kills his family, me, and sister n law
    I had a dream that my brother was arguing with his wife. After a while he finally snapped and grabbed his gun. He saw me and my girlfriend and killed my girlfriend then shot me in the head. But I didn't die yet. I heard him shoot his wife 3 times then come back to shoot me in the head again but I woke up. What does this mean??
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Sep 24, 2012, 10:50 AM
    "Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar."

It means that you have been watching too many violent TV shows.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brother lending money to sister/brother-in-law. How do we set up the mortgage? [ 9 Answers ]

My son is going to lend money to my daughter and her husband as a mortgage (they will use it to pay off existing mortgage). What documents do we need to create? I'm assuming some sort of mortgage agreement. Do we need to file these documents somewhere to make the mortgage legal? We live in PA,...

How do I get my sister and brother in law out of my apartment [ 1 Answers ]

I let my sister and her husband stay with me it was only supposed to be for like a month or so but it's been like three months and they agreed to pay rent for the time they stay but they haven't paid me this month and they fight and I just want them gone I have told them pay me or leave and they...

Demanding Sister in Law (brother-in-law wife) [ 1 Answers ]

Ever since I got engaged to my fiancé his brother's wife has not stopped making comments about me. Initially it was about my weight, which I admit was a problem, but I have since lost it. Then she began talking to my parents about how much more I am getting from the family in wedding presents etc...

Sister in law left my brother for another man [ 4 Answers ]

She just left my brother last week and took everything he had bought with his own money. They were married for like a year and half, have one child before they married. She is 4 years old and they were off and on before they got married. The reason he didn't try to stop her from taking everything...

My sister in law is looking for her brother. [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for ancestors of this person. She went by Eleonore Schlund born 04-03-1939. Not sure of the year of birth. She had a child male born 1954-55 and a female born 05-17-1956. She was adopted and moved to the United States at birth or shortly afterwards. She was given to DeForest Wood and...

View more questions Search